Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: need invite RTS

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    138
    I need invite in RTS
    please

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    241
    member sicne July and only 59 posts? I searched your previous posts and all on the first page were requests, no contributing posts.

    i suggest you start posting more useful posts or giveaways.

    but good luck.

    Wishing for a FTN or SCC invite

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Any other world
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,528
    is the invite system in rts open at all ?
    is it the old user database or a 'new' site ?

    Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    is the invite system in rts open at all ?
    is it the old user database or a 'new' site ?
    new. by looking at the registered dates of most members.

    Wishing for a FTN or SCC invite

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Any other world
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,528
    Quote Originally Posted by 808state View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    is the invite system in rts open at all ?
    is it the old user database or a 'new' site ?
    new. by looking at the registered dates of most members.
    Was you invited by the system ( mods ) or by a regular user ?

    Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    241
    Quote Originally Posted by fusionz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 808state View Post

    new. by looking at the registered dates of most members.
    Was you invited by the system ( mods ) or by a regular user ?
    Regular user.
    Read this, maybe it will answer some questions.

    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-wha.../postcount7937

    Wishing for a FTN or SCC invite

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •