Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How do u manage your Torrent sites...?

beat's Avatar Square BT Rep: +4
    Firefox Bookmarks. And I only use a few sites so it's easy to manage

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    randomman
    I know you said apart from bookmarks but thats basically it with me, i keep all my favourtite trackers bookmarked and less favourite ones i come accross i just keep the emails in my outlook express and use the search function

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I use just two sites and good ones not the best but good ones , why to use I don't know 10 sites?

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    alike everyone i use FireFox bookmark as well. However, just for backup (in case i mess up with PC), i use foxmarks, http://www.foxmarks.com (check them out!!!) to store all my bookmarks online. Along with that, i also use "remember me" feature so i don't have to login in tracker each time i visit (remember to set a "master password"!!! otherwise others can peek into ur passwords) Other than that, if you use different nick for different site, i would recommend you to create a notepad. In same notepad, you can actually put links to ubars (if you are ubar fan), ur screenies of stat, and any such personal info....won't recommend putting password though (unless you can't memorize them.. but still try finding alternatives) btw, a good way to memorize password (unless you use same pass for every tracker; not recommended unless you have different nicks) ...is that you use 3-4 different passwords but in specific pattern. Say in all 0-day tracker you use ur 1st password or in all tracker beginning with A-E, use ur 1st password etc.
    Last edited by squirr3l; 10-22-2007 at 11:42 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I use something similar to the previously mentioned Foxmarks, it's called SiteBar and allows me to host the bookmarks-server myself. It comes with a FireFox addon and even keeps track which links are clicked most or least (helps tremendously when cleaning up inactive/unused links). SiteBar is something I use for all of my links because I'm able to login from any PC, trackers are only a small part and are limited to one sub-folder

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Bookmarks only and some important sites, i have it in my mind though!! :p

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    this topic made me look at bookmarking differently. Now i have folder saying "Tracker". Within that i have subfolder saying "Scene", "Movies/TV", "Music", "E-learning", and "Others"...i am enjoying the new arrangement

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123