Thread: Downsized Suprnova?!

I went on it frequently last week. It was down for a couple days, now it's back, I find it's SIGNIFICANTLY smaller. WHY? Are they downsizing it?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    you just got a bad mirror, hit F5 a few time and you'll most likely get a good one

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    novasearch is downsized i think earlier today there was 7098torrents, and i remeber around 17000 torrents (somewhere around there, didnt really pay attention) are there mirrors for novasearch?

U RNT LEET LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Hi,

I was on there yesterday, and found a few things, but its not getting smaller, if it is, the only reason I would say is because there are more and more sites popping up, with torrents,

But, you proably got a bad mirror, as far as Novasearch, I am sure that is mirrored too.
    <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:blue'>VEGASGUY</span></span>

CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON PRIVATE BT TRACKER&#33;

<span style='color:red'>Proud Fasttracker member</span>

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    They&#39;ve removed a lot of the torrents from all sections, such as Civ3 Conquest, i saw it a few days ago, now i can&#39;t find it on supernova any where.

i was downloading a video from supernova, then a couple of days ago, it suddenly stopped, hasn&#39;t connected since. And i can&#39;t find that torrent on supernova anymore.

Also, I notice a lot of torrents have dissappeared from the site.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Im sure they only remove unseeded torrents

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    the&#39;ve deleted all the dead links and bad trackers