Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: New Cs Server

BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    dose this server need orginal key or its cracked server

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

2. Games   -   #42
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    you need a original key... as you should have any how... cs is the #1 played FPS online in history...

3. Games   -   #43
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@30 July 2003 - 10:49
    Ya ya... make the server in the UK so I cant OWN all your asses...

Though i suppose i could still play there sometimes. We have a swedish Pro player that plays for my clan in our US leagues, pings 150-200... and still owns everyone.

I would hate to have to show you brits how its done...
    Ya schmiggy, come and show us all how it's done

7pm GMT is a good time/not sure what that equates to in your part of the world but please feel free to pop in and say hello

It does get rather boring killing all these file sharing Uber N00bs

4. Games   -   #44
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Colt Seevers+30 July 2003 - 17:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Colt Seevers @ 30 July 2003 - 17:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Schmiggy_JK23@30 July 2003 - 10:49
    Ya ya... make the server in the UK so I cant OWN all your asses...

Though i suppose i could still play there sometimes.&nbsp; We have a swedish Pro player that plays for my clan in our US leagues, pings 150-200... and still owns everyone.

I would hate to have to show you brits how its done...&nbsp;
    Ya schmiggy, come and show us all how it&#39;s done

7pm GMT is a good time/not sure what that equates to in your part of the world but please feel free to pop in and say hello

It does get rather boring killing all these file sharing Uber N00bs [/b][/quote]
    u werent saying
    that the other weeks

5. Games   -   #45
    KLFworld has been quite busy of late so thanks to everyone thats paid a visit recently especially a few regulars, its been fun but many more good times to come...who knows, we may end up with our very own KLF clan&#33;&#33; Obviously i wont be in it cuz im well......crap&#33;&#33;&#33;

Some new maps have been added along with the old classics and are proving to be a hit so come along and join in whatever level you play at, even if youre as nooby as me and Colt Seevers or a veritable pro like young jedi Scribblec(&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33

BTW Cheating Death is no longer required for the KLFworld server. Updated mods have been added and cheat detection is still running in the background so just log on, get fragging and above all enjoy yourselves&#33;&#33;&#33; See you in there tonight&#33;&#33;

6. Games   -   #46
    Poster
    I wanna play remove the stupid program anti cheat I dont have the stupid cd and I wanna get in to kill u all
    i hate cheaters but this program make my game crazy &#33; I lost my cd but i have my cd key &#33; use another anticheat program or just kick forever hakers &#33;

7. Games   -   #47
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Originally posted by silverccrow@6 August 2003 - 01:24
    I wanna play remove the stupid program anti cheat I dont have the stupid cd and I wanna get in to kill u all
    i hate cheaters but this program make my game crazy &#33; I lost my cd but i have my cd key &#33; use another anticheat program or just kick forever hakers &#33;
    Are you retarded?

Seriously? I&#39;ve got to wonder if you have actually read the entire thread, before you posted that, and now you look a right idiot.

Cheating Death is no longer required. CD=Cheating Death. Nothing to do with Compact Discs

8. Games   -   #48
    Originally posted by silverccrow@6 August 2003 - 02:24
    I lost my cd but i have my cd key &#33; use another anticheat program or just kick forever hakers &#33;

Hahaha,that was a good one

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345