Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Cs Server

Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    ** UPDATE 1st Aug: Cheating Death Not Required **

The Kazaa Lite Forum now has it's own Counter-Strike server!

All members are more than welcome! Who knows maybe you be able to shut that annoying post whore up once and for all with a few well placed 9mm rounds to the head! The server will be up and running for a few months at the very least, and is based in the UK.

So if you feel like having a nice friendly frag fest between fellow members of the forum then please visit!

Server can be located at:

KLFworld [C-D Req] | 4u-Servers.co.uk

195.20.108.20:27015

14 Players Max

Friendly Fire is ON&#33; < Deliberate Team Killing / Team Wounding will definatley result in you being banned.

The Cheating Death is required to play on this server, you must download it and have it running before you join or you will be auto kicked from the server.

Current maps on server rotation:

de_aztec
    cs_siege
    de_dawn
    cs_italy
    de_cbble
    de_dust
    cs_assault
    de_prodigy
    cs_office
    de_inferno
    cs_1337_assault
    cs_militia
    de_train
    cs_assault23
    de_dirt
    cs_deagle5
    de_volare

** Maps subject to change **

It&#39;s recomended if you don&#39;t have some of the custom maps you download them before hand, and save yourself a slow download from the server.

Play nice and have fun&#33;

Colt Seevers ...Aka Rick O&#39;Shea <erm....my CS name

2. Games   -   #2
    Jayhawk
    i got a question why cheating death?

3. Games   -   #3
    where is a good place to Download all these maps?

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by Jayhawk@13 July 2003 - 18:59
    i got a question why cheating death?
    I don&#39;t have much faith in Valve Anti Cheat....is the short and and simple answer. But after many years playing on public servers / and servers with CD, I know which one I would prefer.

@Xelotath - Many cs maps can be found by just typing their name into google or web sites such as cs-maps.jolt.co.uk offer plenty of custom maps.

5. Games   -   #5
    Thanks, I will be playing shortly.

6. Games   -   #6
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Im gonna wait for Counter Strike on Xbox ( not to many months left &#33;&#33; ) Counter Strike on PC takes up to much room...Half life is like 2000 MB and so is Counter Strike....i rather download 4000 MB of music and not waste it on those games on my PC.

7. Games   -   #7
    Originally posted by DarkBlizzard@13 July 2003 - 20:27
    Im gonna wait for Counter Strike on Xbox ( not to many months left &#33;&#33; ) Counter Strike on PC takes up to much room...Half life is like 2000 MB and so is Counter Strike....i rather download 4000 MB of music and not waste it on those games on my PC.
    Umm thanks xbox boy.

I don&#39;t know what version of HL and CS you may have installed on your PC but my entire Sierra folder is just over 1 gig in size....hardly much space to give up, compared to what some games are taking these days. Anyway no need to justify having CS, there&#39;s always been a place on my hard drive for HL and CS for at least 3 years.

8. Games   -   #8
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    i would join but why cheating death
    i dont want to install more shit onto my comp
    and i kno i dont cheat
    any way to not have this?

EDIT: why do i need cd too?

9. Games   -   #9
    You dont want it DONT USE IT&#33;
    GO away and play on the cheat infested VAC servers&#33;&#33;

10. Games   -   #10
    You dont wanna install more stuff onto your comp?????? Dont be daft, Its a tiny insignificant program thats hardly gonna max out your hard drive...its smaller than most mp3&#39;s&#33;&#33;&#33; I know cos i got it and installed the little bugger.
    You should too, honest its nothing to be uptight about, that is unless you got yourself something to hide and youre banned from every server in 10 systems for being a cheating lame assed spunk monkey pretending to be a lost little noobie...........
    Ive just had a run about on the KLFworld server already...nice work Colt&#33;&#33;&#33; Are we gonna have a KLF clan??? Come on peeps, get it sorted and see if we can get a clan together......cuz internet pirates thats play together....stay together..........aAW&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast