Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: digital camera- advice

Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    Are you suggesting that Amazon are trying to focus all?
    Amazon would focus all right up the cadbury canal if they got half a chance. Yes. They say there's light at the end of the tunnel, but i'm not sure I want to find out
    Now go away.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Sony Cybershot, excellent wee cameras which I can highly recommend. Mrs JP has had one for ages and wouldn't change it. Nice quality lens and optical zoom. Do not buy anything which does not have optical zoom. Typical Sony build quality i.e. excellent.

Can I suggest you also invest in Sony Stamina batteries. They last for absolute ages and will save money in a very short time. In addition to enhancing your camera related pleasures.
    Last edited by Mr JP Fugley; 10-23-2007 at 05:51 PM.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Mine is the Kodak Easyshare. Took some absolutely amazing pictures with it.
    Tip: Don't buy an expensive camera with loads of gadgets if you don't know what you're doing. Your pictures will turn out shit.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    i agree JP, i have decided to buy the Sony cybershot W55, the reviews on it are fantastic, and the rechargeable battery lasts for about 400 shots.

i found this site, they have reviews on many of the popular camera and they have sample images too- http://www.cameras.co.uk/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12