Thread: We Just Lost Another Musicworld Member

BANNED
    hello all, this is porkshit. i am posting here becasue recently i was put on moderation by the newer mod balamm, who doesnt know how to properly do his job. i now cannot post or start topics without a mod seeing them first. i am posting this to say that i am now leaving this forum. i feel that i should not have been put on moderation. it seems to me that this forum is getting out of control. there is too much moderation.when ifirst joined this forum, it was great. the people were great, and everyone got along just great. then later on i started seeing more people flaming each other mroe often, and just not getting along. then when balamm became a mod, things got worse. he locks every topic he sees, and puts all the wrong people on moderatin for the littelest things. the reason i was put on moderation was becasue i posted a picture in the lounge where it belonged. there are people who have posted far worse thigns than i have and have got nothing for it. i think that balamm needs to be taught how to be a mod or he is going to ruin this whole forum.

anyways, im leaving now, ill find somewhere else to post. this will probably be deleted or locked as soon as i post it, but oh well i hope all the mods read this. cut down on the moderation there is too much. teach balamm how to do his job.

later all, i hope you have a good time here
    This was a psot by pork in the guestroom

settle down pork we miss u stay in soulseek

we dont want another musicwolr dmember going

2. Lounge   -   #2
    shn's Avatar Ð3ƒμ|\|(7
    Originally posted by Ad@13 July 2003 - 18:38
    hello all, this is porkshit. i am posting here becasue recently i was put on moderation by the newer mod balamm, who doesnt know how to properly do his job. i now cannot post or start topics without a mod seeing them first. i am posting this to say that i am now leaving this forum. i feel that i should not have been put on moderation. it seems to me that this forum is getting out of control. there is too much moderation.when ifirst joined this forum, it was great. the people were great, and everyone got along just great. then later on i started seeing more people flaming each other mroe often, and just not getting along. then when balamm became a mod, things got worse. he locks every topic he sees, and puts all the wrong people on moderatin for the littelest things. the reason i was put on moderation was becasue i posted a picture in the lounge where it belonged. there are people who have posted far worse thigns than i have and have got nothing for it. i think that balamm needs to be taught how to be a mod or he is going to ruin this whole forum.

anyways, im leaving now, ill find somewhere else to post. this will probably be deleted or locked as soon as i post it, but oh well i hope all the mods read this. cut down on the moderation there is too much. teach balamm how to do his job.

later all, i hope you have a good time here
    This was a psot by pork in the guestroom

settle down pork we miss u stay in soulseek

we dont want another musicwolr dmember going
    Everyone has a boss or a higher entity above them who they have to answer to. If someone has a problem with a mod the best thing to do is send a pm to paul or some other admin (not moderator). If the moderator receives too many complaints based on their actions then obviously there is a problem and it should be taken care of.
    Im not taking any side in regard to this matter because I dont know the details, however, any moderator that uses their status to accomadate a personal vendetta that they have against another member/members should be stripped of those rights immediately.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    we are dropping like flies...I mean i should of been place on moderation before porkshit...but no...anyways pork if this is really the end...im gonna miss ya bud...Hopefully you stay in soulseek...