Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: miss sct

xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    SCT is such a joke! You couldn't pay me to join that penis party. ...No, i have never been banned from there.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Then you really needed to comment, xJohnxSmithx.

Hardly anybody has entered the category icon competition.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    lingo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    I hope no one does this, this is about 50 times worse than spending your money on that UL credit or invites there... exploitation-much?... they've seriously taken this bullshit to a new level...
    Couldn't agree more...
    army now... //

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Poster
    and why the fuck everything what happens there must be announced here? get a life dude

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    nom nom nom BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Although I think it's a good idea, I don't agree that it's treating them fairly...in essence a body rating competition. I think we all know that females are just as equal to males, there just (appears) to be less of them populating torrent websites, just like there's less males populating forums about sewing and stuff (not saying that sewing is for females at all, just that I think the ratio of females to males is probably a lot higher than on say a general forum).
    In space no one can hear you scream.
    In cyber space no one can see your man-boobs.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by gtf0 View Post
    and why the fuck everything what happens there must be announced here? get a life dude
    And y the fuck does it bother you

let all know wuts going at so called no#1 torrent tracker
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    birney29's Avatar proud salfordian :D BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    what the hell that is really sexist and will piss a lot of women off ye there may not be so many women at th tracker because it tends to be more men than women that do that sort of stuff (dont mean too be sexist too the women but its a true statement) but why discriminate the women that are there ??? p.s im not a women but i think this is sad

not a anti-trader just dont like trading
    found pisexy from my good friend D3LBOY

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Sharing since 2002 BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    Degradating thing!

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quite silly for sure but its not like this has not been done before. To each his...... oh correction to each her own........

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    lol so much hate in this thread
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast