Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: miss sct

JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Awww poor ScT users got over Kimii and want more chicky babes...
    eee

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    nihility's Avatar Im not the c0ps loll BT Rep: +3
    i might enter my gf so i can get the invites and creds
    but id feel a bit weird knowing if she won, lots of nerds would be fapping over her pics probably

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    funny competition .. free gb's depending on the size of the boobs

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by nihility View Post
    i might enter my gf so i can get the invites and creds
    but id feel a bit weird knowing if she won, lots of nerds would be fapping over her pics probably
    Indeed, judging by the torrent comments on the ScT Staff exposed....

*fap*
    whos the hottie
    who's the chick btw?
    Who's the asian chick?
    Isn't "the hot asian chick" ___? Or am I missing something?
    fap fap
    Very very hot ...
    fapfapfap
    fapfapfap though. :>
    damn the asian chick is hawwt
    this site is run by an incredibly hot asian chick.
    eee

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    i miss sct when there was no donar star and before thay accept more users

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    sct has a new competition.
    female members can send a "bodyshot w/ your account name written somewhere" and their age to the staff.
    staff will decide about them and make a poll for all users.
    the winner gets invites and upload.

isn't this a great way to express, that females are equally respected members on your tracker?

i mean all females are n00bs and don't know how to handle their clients or maintain a good ratio, right?

so thank you sct for giving them the chance to at least show their bodys to the male community!

excellent competition!
    from what i can see your the noob,where do you get off with all your sexists coments ?your talking through your arse mate!im a female whos knows her stuff and as a much bigger epenise than you could ever have !grrrrrrrr

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    I beleive.....'s Avatar in truth BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    TL had similar contest 6 months ago!

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by bunny67 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    sct has a new competition.
    female members can send a "bodyshot w/ your account name written somewhere" and their age to the staff.
    staff will decide about them and make a poll for all users.
    the winner gets invites and upload.

isn't this a great way to express, that females are equally respected members on your tracker?

i mean all females are n00bs and don't know how to handle their clients or maintain a good ratio, right?

so thank you sct for giving them the chance to at least show their bodys to the male community!

excellent competition!
    from what i can see your the noob,where do you get off with all your sexists coments ?your talking through your arse mate!im a female whos knows her stuff and as a much bigger epenise than you could ever have !grrrrrrrr
    hey...

pssssst.

http://m-w.com/dictionary/sarcasm

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by zd0d View Post
    Although I think it's a good idea, I don't agree that it's treating them fairly...in essence a body rating competition. I think we all know that females are just as equal to males, there just (appears) to be less of them populating torrent websites, just like there's less males populating forums about sewing and stuff (not saying that sewing is for females at all, just that I think the ratio of females to males is probably a lot higher than on say a general forum).
    ... obviously there are less females on torrent sites, but I don't think that's a fair statement to make... that "torrents are a boy thing"... and I very very very highly doubt there are girls around the general "bittorrent age-group" on sewing forums!
    You gotta figure in, bittorrent is pretty much global, and females don't always have as many rights in every country, so that would probably effect that number? What else could effect that number?... How about wanting to stay anonymous to prevent guys who try to get pics of her boobs to get a "free" invite... OR to win a contest....

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    zionwilson's Avatar The Mega Scener BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Ok, ill go and catch up then sell my girlfriend out to grab the invites..I've made my decision..yeah, I'm serious..

DAMN, this sucks!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast