Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: miss sct

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    sct has a new competition.
    female members can send a "bodyshot w/ your account name written somewhere" and their age to the staff.
    staff will decide about them and make a poll for all users.
    the winner gets invites and upload.

isn't this a great way to express, that females are equally respected members on your tracker?

i mean all females are n00bs and don't know how to handle their clients or maintain a good ratio, right?

so thank you sct for giving them the chance to at least show their bodys to the male community!

excellent competition!

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Qua's Avatar Fortress Europe BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Hope that they let members vote. Or just let us see teh pictures.
    So we can be sure it's fair
    Hasta siempre.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is free Melvin Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to free Melvin and help him gain world domination!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    It is not a new concept. Same kinda poll happened last year on Pretorians, although they voted on Miss Boobs
    A malis vituperari laus est.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    I hope no one does this, this is about 50 times worse than spending your money on that UL credit or invites there... exploitation-much?... they've seriously taken this bullshit to a new level...
    Last edited by Grind$oFine; 10-23-2007 at 08:12 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    pisexy did this about a month back ...

edit : on a side note ... I would love to see the pics ....

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    How far one can believe its She who won the MIss SCT is the REal SHE?Its just like a guy here started a give away asking for their sisters pics and all participants had pics of very sexy chicks as their sisters. lol

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Qua's Avatar Fortress Europe BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Anyone knows good way to explain to your girlfriend that you need her photos,so you can post 'em on internetz,so I can get free GB'z of warez.
    Perhaps some story involving orphans and cute kitties?
    So I don't get kick in teh plesure departmant
    /me thinks this is sexual discrimination
    Last edited by Qua; 10-23-2007 at 08:04 AM.
    Hasta siempre.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")
    This is free Melvin Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your signature to free Melvin and help him gain world domination!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    I haven't disclosed my sex yet. I have a chance too to win some GBs...

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Supertorrents also had a similar contest i think about one year back in Christmas..
    Into The Labyrinth...

=== Tsolias ===

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Fuck this is really lame!!
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast