Thread: Media Players That Allow

Does anyone know of another player besides bsplayer that will let me change the screen resolution of the file I'm playing? For instance when I start a movie in bsplayer I right click on the screen and change the resolution to 640x480. The reason I want a 640x480 res is because I use a scan converter to watch movies on my tv and the res needs to be set to 640x480 to view it. I can't seem to set the res below 800x600 in XP pro, and bsplayer is the only player I've found so far that lets me change the resolution while playing a video. I like bsplayer but I wasa thinking I'd like to try something new besides WMP and bsplayer.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Zoom Player lets you change the Aspect Ratio to a number of presets, or you can set your own.

Hope that's some help.

Just search for Zoom Player on google to find the site and the latest version.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    i use a ati allinwonder 128 tv tuner, which i gess would be simular to what you use. i also watch the movies through my tv and xp pro is my o/s. i change my desktop res to 800x600 and then out put it to the tv to then fill the tv screen as normal. i also find handy the divx player off www.divx.com which is the one in the free bundle, as you can change the aspect ratio which make a difference to some movie files .
    i dont think this what you want i know but hope something may be of use.