Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: softmp3.org is really cool

  1. #1
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    69
    softmp3.org is really cool site
    Last edited by TopGUN; 10-23-2007 at 06:54 PM. Reason: really

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    behind the turntables
    Age
    46
    Posts
    3,658
    it will be cool if they allow non scene uploads and set an oink like quality standard.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    192
    SOFTmp3? What kind of name is that??? It sounds so gay.


    Every musictracker seems so worthless compared to OiNK. What about E-X-I-G-O ? Good, or bad? Level 9 says nothing about it's being good or not.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    heaven
    Posts
    1,048
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    it will be cool if they allow non scene uploads and set an oink like quality standard.

    no need at all , stop looking for an oink replacment !

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    SiNa's Avatar Lucid Dreaming BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    779
    Quote Originally Posted by Yesum View Post
    SOFTmp3? What kind of name is that??? It sounds so gay.


    Every musictracker seems so worthless compared to OiNK. What about E-X-I-G-O ? Good, or bad? Level 9 says nothing about it's being good or not.
    its a very nice tracker, it has album of the day and month, etc

    and its under control by swedvdr too (i think)

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    34
    Yea the scene only upload is horrible for music. I have many scene albums but missing the .torrent file so I cant fill requests which I have been trying to do for the past half hour... need original .torrent I believe

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Ivanov's Avatar BitTorrent Addict BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by PlainShane View Post
    Yea the scene only upload is horrible for music. I have many scene albums but missing the .torrent file so I cant fill requests which I have been trying to do for the past half hour... need original .torrent I believe
    Bullshits!
    You need to create new torrent file with softmp3 announce URL!!!
    I always prefer scene releases for music! I download non-scene music only if I can't find scene release.
    “For her, yeah. At the end of the day, it's all about her. It's always been about her."

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    34
    I have been creating a new torrent with their announce; still says Not a scene release?

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Cheffy's Avatar Slut up ! BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    419
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanov View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PlainShane View Post
    Yea the scene only upload is horrible for music. I have many scene albums but missing the .torrent file so I cant fill requests which I have been trying to do for the past half hour... need original .torrent I believe
    Bullshits!
    You need to create new torrent file with softmp3 announce URL!!!
    I always prefer scene releases for music! I download non-scene music only if I can't find scene release.
    I totally agree, I always get Scene releases when i can.
    And Softmp3 is an awesome site for scene releases.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    The Cilla
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,315
    If someone wants a non-scene music tracker, where anyone can upload, try Libble.

    I have a feeling with some good members it can be a nice resource to use hand in hand with a 0-day music site.

    It will never be OiNK, but it could be something to turn to right now, instead of all this working to develop a new site... which is a big mess half the time.

    Its a decent tracker, it just was unfortunate enough to have a similar purpose of OiNK during OiNK's reign...
    I even think signupes are open until 6,000 members so check it out for sure and upload stuff you have thats not there. It could be cool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •