Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My account info be the first to get it: Reply

BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    rofl. 180,000 people on oink and i bet not a sinlge one gets busted from this, dont get paranoid because they arrested the guy who started it, and they already released him so i doubt they would do much to anyone else.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by Skillz808 View Post
    no i was trying to get it banned from a staff member but they wouldnt do it. because this raiding shit scares the shit out of me. so what is the best way to get it banned, post the info publicly.

thats all to it.

you know u could have made a giveaway, you would have been praised for being generous....and most of all one guy whom u would select winner would love u forever. And now what u got, hatard coz about 10-20 FTN seekers IP is logged with that account. Probably now they will never be able to get in.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Skillz808's Avatar Shadowness BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    but i love jelly i always want to be able to eat it and if im in jail i wont lol .

Random

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by aysomc View Post
    rofl. 180,000 people on oink and i bet not a sinlge one gets busted from this, dont get paranoid because they arrested the guy who started it, and they already released him so i doubt they would do much to anyone else.
    humm wrong topic m8?

EDIT: what he said.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Skillz808's Avatar Shadowness BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by squirr3l View Post
    no i was trying to get it banned from a staff member but they wouldnt do it. because this raiding shit scares the shit out of me. so what is the best way to get it banned, post the info publicly.

thats all to it.

you know u could have made a giveaway, you would have been praised for being generous....and most of all one guy whom u would select winner would love u forever. And now what u got, hatard coz about 10-20 FTN seekers IP is logged with that account. Probably now they will never be able to get in.

nope it wouldnt matter the e-mail would have changed and it would have been banned becuase im not giving my e-mail addy password out.

it would have been nice to see someone have it but i knew it wouldnt happen.

ok this can be closed now since it was explained . g-day
    Last edited by Skillz808; 10-23-2007 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    but i love jelly i always want to be able to eat it and if im in jail i wont lol .

Random
    you're right mate...you're on the top of the RIAA hit list and your details have been logged. As you read this your ISP is being ordered to hand over all the information on your account about what you download and where you get it from. If you want to avoid prison wipe your hard drives...burn your PC (yes with fire it's your only hope) and move to Mexico. Then in 10 or 20 years you may be able to return to the US and resume your life.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    thejosher's Avatar I'm Josh! BT Rep: +4
    There's no jelly in mexico either.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    Since he is done torrenting he's been disabled from FSC aswell
    Proud Member of:

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Allexandar's Avatar ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25

Random
    You are funny man

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8type View Post
    Since he is done torrenting he's been disabled from FSC aswell
    But i hope he feel right for what he did.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast