Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Libbles invite

scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    oink was certainly not very "open", they were just more known because i guess they were up longer?
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    signalearth's Avatar ~SurrenderToTheFlow~ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by scribble View Post
    oink was certainly not very "open", they were just more known because i guess they were up longer?
    oinks been in the news many times. before this of course. their name popped up all over the place in cmoputer magazines and such, rolling stone. shite like that

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Wrong. Oink was VERY open. As open as any private tracker could be.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    scribble's Avatar Emma Watson <3 BT Rep: +2
    abitaamber... your statement is even more wrong than mine. As open as any private tracker could be? Are you forgetting demonoid? And the sites that have open signups? That makes me feel as if you don't understand fully what a private tracker is.

Anyway, i guess signalearth is right.
    Emma Watson is Beautiful!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3
    abitaamber... your statement is even more wrong than mine. As open as any private tracker could be? Are you forgetting demonoid? And the sites that have open signups? That makes me feel as if you don't understand fully what a private tracker is.
    lol...if it's open signup it's not private

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16

Anyway, i guess signalearth is right.
    I don't consider Demonoid a private tracker. Hell, you can d-load the newest torrents from Demonoid w/o even signing up.

I stand by my previous statement...I didn't see any other private trackers on Blender Magazine's Top 100 Most Influential Music Web Sites.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12