Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Thread: The World's Next Largest Underground BitTorrent Music Tracker

top25's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by svk69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by top25 View Post
    Does the site have a Windows app section?Oink had the best and most apps.
    hey top25 there is only

Music Apps/Music Plugins section for now
    ok thanks
    http://fileserver2.jpghosting.com/images/fscbarpk2rh0_d8d89c48052201c26a69c381396e9950.png

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Cerise's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    SSL on SoundDamage would be a good point...

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerise View Post
    SSL on SoundDamage would be a good point...
    hey Cerise post in the wrong thread lol

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...magecom-241094
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Everyone come and join TheMusik and help it grow into a great well seeded community.

We also need someone to help us make the Icons for the site, If you can help send svk69 a pm.

Come and upload and seed. And become part of TheMusiks community.

Thanks

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Poster
    If you want to build up something like OiNK, you have to follow certain rules, AND, you have to be more than just 3-5 guys. All of you "trying to be the next OiNK", it's not going to happen. What you can do is, start a new thread and get together A LOT of people who knows how to build a tracker/knows how to code and stuff like that.

Not guys who wanna be in it just to go with the flow. I'm talking people with experience and know-how. Shut down all the small trackers (wannabe next-oink), get together, come up with a really good name and rules similar to OiNK, where everyone can upload high-quality albums ripped in EAC in Windows with log and all that stuff. If you rip in MAC, I don't know what to use. But no Winamp rip-shit program, I mean the real deal that you could find on OiNK.

This is how I would start. You need a lot of preparation and get the rules straight, not just create a mediocre tracker in one day.
    I'm not saying this one is crap, but think about it. If you do a great job in the beginning, you will have A LOT of users. This can all happen fast if you just do it right.

I really don't expect you to be something like OiNK, but they had a goal and strict rules, which helps a lot. Unfortunately, I have zero experince in building a tracker, otherwise I would be happy to help.

Good luck!

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    jam0980tr's Avatar jam cakes mmm Lovely
    Yesum the coder am working with he has a alot of experince in building a tracker and every skillful hes made about 3 trackers this is his 4th i think

but just wait and see when its fully made we have 2 be patient with TheMusik we can get it done 3 or 4 days maxs but we are takeing time 2 think what 2 do 1st but the full mod will take 2 week i think
    Last edited by jam0980tr; 10-25-2007 at 12:44 PM.
    Down-Speed Up-Speed
    Proud 2 Be a Member Of 0sec Tmp3

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    shutdk's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Cool design

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    luckylittle's Avatar Custom user title
    Very nice design. Keep doing good job.
    DO NOT PM ME FOR INVITE(S)!

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by svk69 View Post
    Yesum the coder am working with he has a alot of experince in building a tracker and every skillful hes made about 3 trackers this is his 4th i think

but just wait and see when its fully made we have 2 be patient with TheMusik we can get it done 3 or 4 days maxs but we are takeing time 2 think what 2 do 1st but the full mod will take 2 week i think
    No rush.

I'm just saying, there are 3-4 new, so called "OiNK" tracker today, tomorrow there is ten of them, plus a lot of musictrackers that already exists. People don't know where to go.

I don't know how many of you are working with TheMusik, but the more the better (especially if you got people with experience and know how. One guy with experience will not be enough, but it's definitely a good start.

If you say you're offering something like OiNK where everyone can upload, people will go there and the word will be spread.

I will register and help as much as I can. Good luck!

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    The World's Smallest BitTorrent Music Tracker, would be a better title. I have more music on my ipod shuffle. At least i don't have to look anywhere past the first page to find my music. Just kidding, sort of. I wish you guys the best of luck!!

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast