Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My Goodbye

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@14 July 2003 - 19:43
    QUOTE (Jayhawk @ 14 July 2003 - 06:24)
    hahaha yeah it does

people need to stop being so up tight Pork is a good man people need to relax

agree
    porkshit you can get your "boyz" to come in here and say you're an angel but when everybody wakes up they're gonna find out what happened(the incriminating pic was taken off by jetje) and some of them might not be saying "porkshit is good" they might say "why would he pull a prank like that considering he is already in hot water?" Not to mention logging on under a different, very offensive user name(the pic that was deleted was a screenshot of soulseek where he is bragging about being under the name "n*ggerj*w" here. Jetje that is completely relevant to this thread. It is a known fact he started a thread in bookworld in order to "catch" the bad members who like to flame. Interesting strategy porkshit. Imagine if everyone did that. There is a fine line between starting a shitty thread to "find assh*les" and starting a shitty thread because you are an assh*le. I realize maybe it was a bad call to post the pic Jetje but number one, he had it coming. Number two I thought it was offensive because I'm Jewish. Number three it was a unique situation.

Edith and I am amazed the other one was closed but not this one.
    Chill Winston

2. Lounge   -   #32
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    porkshit you can get your "boyz" to come in here and say you're an angel
    you missed something

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by MediaSlayer@14 July 2003 - 19:49
    porkshit you can get your "boyz" to come in here and say you're an angel
    you missed something
    Its Over...Chill Winston...

4. Lounge   -   #34
    And there was a reason why he deleted the pictures...To protect peoples privacy...you should know better...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234