Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ScT username password incorrect

Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost+Rider View Post
    are you sure?
    yes 100% sure
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Are there any other Sct mods on FST???

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    carinio's Avatar Poster
    poor guy, now is going to start recive 22000 pms asking for an invite in SCT :S

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    Quote Originally Posted by man2069us View Post
    Are there any other Sct mods on FST???
    Yes

If you state part of your e-mail address here, or even your username then perhaps a member of staff will be able to search for you. Staff cannot help you without any info.

As mentioned before your account would not have been disabled for inactivity if it is less than 42 days old.

You could use the ScT IRC Support channel: irc://irc.scenetorrents.org/sct.support

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Thanks for the info Swax. I'm now on the IRC channel. Hope someone helps me out there. I'm not stating my username/email here coz I'm not entirely sure if I shud do that in public. I PM'd it to everyone who showed any interest in helping me out.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Lol seems to me ur account has been hacked cuz SCT never delete any acc and even if the acct was traded or some shit like that tahn it shud have given some error like this account has been disabled
    If so sure, Can you search for the username 'passion'. If the account was hacked, atleast the username must be there in their database,right? The account was made less than 2 months ago. I had been loging in every day from a public computer cause my home internet was disabled due to some billing errors. Unfortunately, i didn't dl any torrents, which was the only reason they gave for the account being deleted.

Now, i'm also curious as to what happened to man2069us's account.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    game1283's Avatar "ǝuo ǝɥʇ" BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by silhoutte View Post
    Lol seems to me ur account has been hacked cuz SCT never delete any acc and even if the acct was traded or some shit like that tahn it shud have given some error like this account has been disabled
    If so sure, Can you search for the username 'passion'. If the account was hacked, atleast the username must be there in their database,right? The account was made less than 2 months ago. I had been loging in every day from a public computer cause my home internet was disabled due to some billing errors. Unfortunately, i didn't dl any torrents, which was the only reason they gave for the account being deleted.

Now, i'm also curious as to what happened to man2069us's account.
    no account named "passion"..

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by game1283 View Post

no account named "passion"..
    I know. I was just refuting his statement that 'sct never delete accounts'. They do. Otherwise how my account disappeared in just a month after i signed up?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    I see you tried the IRC man2069us/wincewega, I never knew about the 12day download rule (even though I should have).

The FAQ and Rules are being rewritten as we speak so hopefully things will be clearer for new users in the future.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123