Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rumors

I was just browsing the music forum and it is in a state of malcontent. What interested me was Jibblers' comment, "we don't want another incident like with FC".

I wondered what that incident was all about? I just know he is gone.

Where do we go for the lastest forum tabloid trash. We are kind of a loose knit community here, and a little harmless gossip thread would be fun.

So what is going on that you think might be interesting to other forum goers? We can start with 'the FC incident".
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    I think speading rumors and gossip would only serve to fan the embers of fires we would really rather have extinguished.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    this is bound to turn ugly....

Edit:tite wad damn you beat me to it!

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    tite-wad has the best smiley's and uses them at the best times...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@16 July 2003 - 00:02
    tite-wad has the best smiley's and uses them at the best times...
    Thanx.

I see you've changed avatars (again)... is that like a daily thing with you?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by tite-wad+16 July 2003 - 15:09--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tite-wad &#064; 16 July 2003 - 15:09)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Celerystalksme@16 July 2003 - 00:02
    tite-wad has the best smiley&#39;s and uses them at the best times...
    Thanx.

I see you&#39;ve changed avatars (again)... is that like a daily thing with you? [/b][/quote]
    Just lately...wasn&#39;t happy with the butterfly wings...so i changed to crocodile dundee but it looked to tackay...so im going to stay with Mr Celery for a while now...

and i&#39;ve only had 4 or 5 all up...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by tite-wad@16 July 2003 - 05:59
    I think speading rumors and gossip would only serve to fan the embers of fires we would really rather have extinguished.
    So what? Close the thread down if it gets out of control, but as long as people try to be responsible, let it roll. Let us not be a bunch of pc pansies walking the line with "the man" repressing us. This is just a silly forum, no one really gets hurt. Don&#39;t be such a tight ass, tite wad

What was the "whole FC incident".
    Aren't we in the trust tree, thingey?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Originally posted by hobbes@16 July 2003 - 00:11
    Don&#39;t be such a tight ass, tite wad
    That would be tite-ass...
    • thank you very much&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #9
    and at least my sig has pretty much stayed the same...

10. Lounge   -   #10
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    What was the "whole FC incident".
    A better question would be: Why did porkshit, celerystalksme, adthomp, and jayhawk conspire to trash the forum the by spamming with multiple user accounts and then trying to hack my computer because i exposed their childish little game?

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast