Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Czone or ScT request

  1. #1
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Lithuania, Vilnius
    Posts
    623

    Laugh

    HI,

    today I became a father AGAIN !!! Now I have two daughters.
    Don't tell me that no one will not give me an invite to Czone or ScT this AWESOME day ?

    Thanks a lot.

    BR,
    KiNdZiUs

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    bubbson's Avatar S2 L*o*v*e*r BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    C:\Windows\system32
    Age
    36
    Posts
    198
    If i have i can give u but i havn't
    cheers

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    well , you are a father and you are a tracker collector ?

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    771
    Quote Originally Posted by KiNdZiUs View Post
    HI,

    today I became a father AGAIN !!! Now I have two daughters.
    Don't tell me that no one will not give me an invite to Czone or ScT this AWESOME day ?

    Thanks a lot.

    BR,
    KiNdZiUs
    If your wife/gf really had a kid today, why the hell are you worried about getting trackers.

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    malignoy2k's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    107
    grats man

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    i think thats the biggest lie i ever heard . I don`t think a man with 2 daughters would be interested in tracker bussines

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    KiNdZiUs's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Lithuania, Vilnius
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by StefanSamara View Post
    well , you are a father and you are a tracker collector ?
    I'm trackerman

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpeD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KiNdZiUs View Post
    HI,

    today I became a father AGAIN !!! Now I have two daughters.
    Don't tell me that no one will not give me an invite to Czone or ScT this AWESOME day ?

    Thanks a lot.

    BR,
    KiNdZiUs
    If your wife/gf really had a kid today, why the hell are you worried about getting trackers.
    he likes torrents more than his children?

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Tristan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    395
    he's first daughter is probably PT and second TL or something





  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •