• no

21 30.88%
  • dose not matter

20 29.41%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: lets fight trade

Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by supper View Post
    would u like the mods of trackers make threads and giveaway invites every week to the trusted members here and no matter this member is trader or anti trader
    What!? Dude I will say this and be as gentle as I can. This is not only unfeasible, but absurd, ridiculous, and just plain will not happen. Not all tracker staff hate trading and traders but I'd say a good solid 75-80% do. We cannot even get some of them to accept a bit of invite trading let alone give away invites on a regular basis. Some come here to seek out traders and try and ban them from their site. Have you never read a thread on this before? I don't mean to make you feel bad. But your idea will never work.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    dude the chances that sysops come to a well-known traders forum and giveaway invites are very poor..
    how can a sysop trust a trader?!
    i don't think this is possible, but who knows..

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    I heard BMTV is notorius for doing this. I've heard they even ban people for being a member here.

I think it's nice to see a few invites given here and there. It's asham that people trade but what can you do.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    would u like the mods of trackers make threads and giveaway invites every week to the trusted members here and no matter this member is trader or anti trader
    Then what are invites given to their users for?

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by seppypom View Post
    What else would you want the tracker staff to do?

How about every week they level off your ratio, so you don't have to seed.
    If there are any donations left at the end of the month, they can divide that by the number of members and send everyone a few cents.
    They can burn the movies to DVD's and mail them to your house, or better yet, stop by on movie night with a six pack and a pizza and load it in the DVD Player for you.
    and i need a car and 2 deamond invites plz thanx in advance

thats was relly funny seppypom but i wish u could say ur

openion about why u dont like it

any way this i dea its not almost new NB did it fsce did it scn did it thats better then mods keep disable the accounts all the time here u give the invites by ur selfs better then let traders do this job

maybe its bad i dea u can agree with me or not just vote say yes or say or just ignore it but plz dont try ur Sense of humor here

Quote Originally Posted by SHUVT View Post
    Pathetic close thread please
    i tought all anti traders will like this its give away u know

Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    What!? Dude I will say this and be as gentle as I can. This is not only unfeasible, but absurd, ridiculous, and just plain will not happen. Not all tracker staff hate trading and traders but I'd say a good solid 75-80% do. We cannot even get some of them to accept a bit of invite trading let alone give away invites on a regular basis. Some come here to seek out traders and try and ban them from their site. Have you never read a thread on this before? I don't mean to make you feel bad. But your idea will never work.
    thanx for ur gentel post i Appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by OmaRin0 View Post
    dude the chances that sysops come to a well-known traders forum and giveaway invites are very poor..
    there is no trader trading only for fun trader do it only to get what he want so when he will get it from the mods by them selfs then why he will think about tradeing any more
    Last edited by supper; 10-26-2007 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    BANNED BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    sry delete (browser freezing)
    Last edited by OmaRin0; 10-26-2007 at 11:11 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by OmaRin0 View Post
    there is no trader trading only for fun trader do it only to get what he want so when he will get it from the mods by them selfs then why he will think about tradeing any more
    what??
    dude so many users here trade only for fun/collection, almost all of these members could get all the files they need only from TL(0sec) and any other music site.. but they wanna get the "high level" trackers so they can say "I HAVE LEVEL 10 " etc.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    delete plz =\
    Last edited by OmaRin0; 10-26-2007 at 11:26 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by I beleive..... View Post
    If someone is trader how can he be trasted?
    he trade coz there is no other way to get what he want(trade for him is the only way no other choice)
    thats so true
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    I think the poll and original question is pointless as the mods are not going to do this no matter how the vote goes.

Regardless of whether or not they trust particular traders the facts are that if a known trader gets into a tracker and uses a seedbox to get to get themselves up to a level to acquire invites what are the chances of them then trading those invites as they have with other sites.

In the current climate I think you have to be even more careful who invites are given to and anyone who is even the slightest risk must have the door closed to them.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast