Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Broadband

Originally posted by Keikan@15 July 2003 - 07:55
    Well in edmonton anyways we only have shaw and telus to broadband purposes any others?
    Do you not have sympatico out there, they give (2 years ago) 1.1 mbit. I would get dlds around - oh 180KB/s ish. They enforce that cap real bad, but a little faster.

I know those to figures do not match up, but that was what i got.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    Originally posted by metalrebelzz@15 July 2003 - 18:25
    and btw keikan...don't be anti McDonalds...i work there part-time haha.....

hey, its extra money for my books....(college)
    Why don't u get a real job somewhere else like working at a "real" restaurant McDonalds staff get treated like shit
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Keikan's Avatar ........
    O and yes cable an't that bad cept fro the download limit the banditiwth here is 1.5 to 2.5 (2.5 between 1am-5am)
    Ohh noo!!! I make dribbles!!!

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    Poster
    SOHO = something to do with werewolves and london ???

Or,

some kind of router ??

everything else on google appears to be in japanese.

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    I use Road Runner through Time Warner Cable. I have a 3Mbit connection. (Never had a better bandwidth test) My best download speed was 360kbs but normally stay within 275kps - 300kps, best upload I've was on Kazaa I was uploading 180kbs. (Between 4 users)
    I haven't experienced any bandwidth limitations as of yet, and I have downloaded close to 75 gigs in the last 3 weeks. (I guess if I do have a limitation, I'm gonna be getting a phone call real soon.)

6. File Sharing   -   #26
    Poster

OUCH!!!!!!!

7. File Sharing   -   #27
    some if not the lowest priced in uk v21 fast 24 as for fast 24 starting a 1 meg adsl price £27.50 dial rest to follow and fast will have a 2 meg deal me on pipex great offer to join now around £17 then £23 a month no down load limit

8. File Sharing   -   #28
    Originally posted by Damnatory@16 July 2003 - 08:06
    I use Road Runner through Time Warner Cable. I have a 3Mbit connection. (Never had a better bandwidth test) My best download speed was 360kbs but normally stay within 275kps - 300kps, best upload I've was on Kazaa I was uploading 180kbs. (Between 4 users)
    I haven't experienced any bandwidth limitations as of yet, and I have downloaded close to 75 gigs in the last 3 weeks. (I guess if I do have a limitation, I'm gonna be getting a phone call real soon.)
    Worst company in the world - (inside info) if your speed does ever drop and you call tech support, if it is over like 100kb/s they will not do sh*t for yeah. The other problem that i say with Road Runner (very closley) is that time warner is a big player in the RIAA stuff, so i "bet" that they will fight real hard to keep your identity safe.

But when Road Runner works, it is pretty good.

9. File Sharing   -   #29
    Does anyone have optimum online?

I live in Jersey and i only pay $39 a month.

10. File Sharing   -   #30
    Poster
    I Live In The U.K And I Have NTL 600k Broadband Is That Good? Anyway Since I Used TCP Optimizer I've Been Getting Around An Average Of 200k/ps On The Internet But Kazaa Stayed The Same At Aroun An Average Of 70k/ps Depending On Sources

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast