Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Please, can anyone invite me to FTN?

  1. #1
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    748
    Alright, this is the first public request thread I have ever made for a private tracker, and it will be the last if I get what I am looking for. I would really like to be part of this community and this great tracker, not just for rarity but for content speeds and security. I am a good member on all my sites and I can maintain a good ratio (see bellow), and have never cheated or been banned from a site for any reason other than inactivity. I have never traded but I dont go around with ANTI-TRADER in my profile just to try and prove something. So, all that said if you can give me a invite to FTN I would be very grateful to you.

    Here are some screens-
    theDVDClub-
    SCC-
    RTS-
    RevTT-
    I hope someone finds me worthy of being a member of this site. Thank you
    PS- Please do not spam here and only post if you have something smart to say. Not like I'm tired of these threads blah, blah, blah
    Last edited by LaPistola; 10-26-2007 at 09:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.




  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Banana Republic
    Posts
    889
    well u brake their 1st rule abt telling their full name in public...

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Shultziboy's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    325
    What the fuck are you doing
    don't mention FT.N in their full name.
    so no, i don't think so.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    748
    Quote Originally Posted by Shultziboy View Post
    What the fuck are you doing
    don't mention FT.N in their full name.
    so no, i don't think so.
    Thank you this was already posted

    Quote Originally Posted by LaPistola View Post
    PS- Please do not spam here and only post if you have something smart to say. Not like I'm tired of these threads blah, blah, blah
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.




  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Guatemala
    Posts
    2,712
    I used to feed the pig but it is gone now...
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    ♥ FST Lover ♥ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    ♥ FST ♥
    Posts
    855
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    I used to feed the pig but it is gone now...
    nice one

    Wishing for: SweDVDR

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    bataya's Avatar ☆Red Star Forever☆ BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Belgrade
    Age
    34
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    I used to feed the pig but it is gone now...
    there is no unconquerable fortress, there is only good and bad conquerors...


  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    .....
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    162
    No one is going to invite you to a site whose rules you deliberately flout.

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    LaPistola's Avatar about BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    748
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    No one is going to invite you to a site whose rules you deliberately flout.
    Anyone who doesnt already know what it means probably wouldn't have understood it anyway until you people come in here and start posting about it. Anyway how am I to know the rules to a site Im not a member on?????
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab View Post
    I don't know about the north but in the south an Englishman is about as welcome as a fart in a space suit.




  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    941
    Quote Originally Posted by LaPistola View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    No one is going to invite you to a site whose rules you deliberately flout.
    Anyone who doesnt already know what it means probably wouldn't have understood it anyway until you people come in here and start posting about it. Anyway how am I to know the rules to a site Im not a member on?????
    you can be sure this kind of smart-ass comments won't get you closer to an invite

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •