Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chalkmongoose

is anyone else offended by chalkmongoose's sig?

i have sent him a pm however, he has now chosen to block me

just thought i'd ask in here and see if there are any feelings towards

p.s. chalky, you coward
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

2. Lounge   -   #2
    lynx's Avatar .
    I see nothing wrong with his sig, although I do not agree with it&#39;s sentiments.

And he is perfectly entitled to block messages from you.

Live with it.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    I see nothing wrong with his sig, although I do not agree with it&#39;s sentiments.

Live with it.
    I agree with this -- his sig is not that bad... --

He is entitled 2 his own sig Opinion

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Originally posted by lynx@14 July 2003 - 12:41

Live with it.
    i&#39;m not moaning that he is blocking my messages
    far from it, i respect others privacy

i only mentioned it incase people put up "spam" and said "why not just pm him"

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

5. Lounge   -   #5
    lynx's Avatar .
    This sounds like the start of another flame war.

Mods, if you agree, please close this.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    dude what is it that bothers u about his sig... I have just read like 10 times and there&#39;s nuthing wrong with it....

It&#39;s not Racist, it does not have any foul Language, Its not slating any 1...

I think sum people r going out of there way to b just plain nasty 2 chalkmongoose

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Originally posted by MetroStars@14 July 2003 - 12:54
    dude what is it that bothers u about his sig... I have just read like 10 times and there&#39;s nuthing wrong with it....

It&#39;s not Racist, it does not have any foul Language, Its not slating any 1...

I think sum people r going out of there way to b just plain nasty 2 chalkmongoose
    i&#39;m not trying to be plain nasty to anyone

i do not think a quote from a man who promotes gun ownership and the defense of the home with said guns to "his" people is appropriate material for a forum which has young visitors

why is it that no excess swearing is allowed here?

why are guns any more different

i believe chalky is the one trying to start trouble

8. Lounge   -   #8
    dude what wrong with gun owner ship, me personally i think there&#39;s nuthing worng with owning a gun and in the US it&#39;s totaly normal.. and Chalkmongoose is from NY.. It&#39;s not like he&#39;s saying iam going 2 take a Revolver in 2 school and shoot every 1... come 2 think of it my dad has sum sort of pistol well he did have he couldn&#39;t bring it 2 England

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    It doesn&#39;t matter if it&#39;s wrong or not to own a gun, it&#39;s a signature so it can say what he wants it to say.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by MetroStars@14 July 2003 - 13:21
    dude what wrong with gun owner ship, me personally i think there&#39;s nuthing worng with owning a gun and in the US it&#39;s totaly normal.. and Chalkmongoose is from NY.. It&#39;s not like he&#39;s saying iam going 2 take a Revolver in 2 school and shoot every 1... come 2 think of it my dad has sum sort of pistol well he did have he couldn&#39;t bring it 2 England
    this isn&#39;t the time or the place to debate the finer points of gun ownership

however, i would recommend you watch bowling for columbine and see heston stubmble for answer in his interview.

see the destruction and deaths caused by gun ownership...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast