Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: All Israelis Say Hi

  1. #1
    Totti's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,192
    Let's how many of us are here write where your from could be nice

    tathilu lictov
    ani m'ranana

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Some Where but not here
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,541
    Shalom Aleichem


    "You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    827
    do israelis really have afros? or are they wiggers??

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,220
    first of all is there r any plans to take over this place ?? i mean 4 sure it will not be some thing new for all of u guys
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Some Where but not here
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
    do israelis really have afros? or are they wiggers??
    ask him


    "You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Some Where but not here
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,541
    Quote Originally Posted by The Generl View Post
    first of all is there r any plans to take over this place ?? i mean 4 sure it will not be some thing new for all of u guys

    btw who you mean by "you all"
    am not Israeli
    Last edited by BawA; 10-27-2007 at 07:07 AM.


    "You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    11,762
    Quote Originally Posted by The Generl View Post
    first of all is there r any plans to take over this place ?? i mean 4 sure it will not be some thing new for all of u guys

    When has Israel last tried to take over something?

    If memory doesn't fail me, the only reason the state of Israel now exists is because of a joint effort between Britain and America.
    I'd be more worried about those two giving away your country.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Generl View Post
    first of all is there r any plans to take over this place ?? i mean 4 sure it will not be some thing new for all of u guys

    When has Israel last tried to take over something?

    If memory doesn't fail me, the only reason the state of Israel now exists is because of a joint effort between Britain and America.
    I'd be more worried about those two giving away your country.
    Britain was opposed to the setting up of Israel. A lot of British soldiers were killed by Israeli terrorists. You will find a lot more on this subject in the Drawing Room somewhere.

    Anyway that was in the past. Welcome. Is Rafi your boss?
    Last edited by bigboab; 10-27-2007 at 09:43 AM.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    thewizeard's Avatar re-member BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    7,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Generl View Post
    first of all is there r any plans to take over this place ?? i mean 4 sure it will not be some thing new for all of u guys

    When has Israel last tried to take over something?

    If memory doesn't fail me, the only reason the state of Israel now exists is because of a joint effort between Britain and America.
    I'd be more worried about those two giving away your country.

    Do you mean , when you say a joint effort, Skweeky,...that they smoke pot? I thought they were behaving strangely...

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    11,762
    That's right Nigel.
    America and Britain went on a wild weekend in Amsterdam and after getting through their second ounce of the night, they came up with the idea of creating Israel

    True story, I was there

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •