Voters
85. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep

33 38.82%
  • Nop

52 61.18%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Rule

GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by game1283 View Post
    then because of many members here, there will be requests every day, every hour, because each has different time line, and this gives them more confidence to ask for more.. they will say like:

"I have not been requesting any high tracker for a year, that's why I deserve ftn invite"

my opinion is if it is not broke, don't fix it..

otherwise, it is just my opinion, you have yours, I respect it..
    u sure have a point but this problem can be worked out with some thinking and not every member in FST cars about BT section
    Last edited by GoLDeN; 10-27-2007 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I still haven't found out what a mump is let alone a fazed mump

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    I don't think it's essential.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    No need for that rule...
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

“I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.”

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Ali-g's Avatar Joker BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Ill give a nop... If it would be it should be one ine 2-3 months though!!! (if the first one was fulfilled)... Ive only made one req. here and it wasnt fulfilled
    Anyway invites giver should be more good at it. Jst from looking in the history thread, and post of a user u can tell a lot about who s/he is... And people who havent req. many torrent sites mean they really want the site which they are req. Unlikely people partecipating in many giveaways and req. mean they dont care much about trackers, they collect em mostly!

The Chase is Better than the Catch

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    the irritation you get from seeing every day 5 FTN req threads and 10 ScT req is understandable , but you can't make a board which provides users a place to trade invites/accounts and then out of the blue forbid certain threads regarding invites

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    GoLDeN's Avatar Black'n'White BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    i really dont know but it too much req
    When You Trade You Don't Only Risk Your Account And The Site Security But You Show A Great DisRespects To The Site Staff And Members
    Screw Traders

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    WhiteWizard20's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Perhaps we could have a rule like this. Users must be here for 3 months, have 100+ posts, at least 10+ BT Trading Reps before they can request a high level tracker and it may only be 1 request/month at the most.
    Leaving FST for awhile. Will be active on 1 or 2 private trackers and will still use a seedbox. Thanks to all the members who helped me along the way.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWizard20 View Post
    Perhaps we could have a rule like this. Users must be here for 3 months, have 100+ posts, at least 10+ BT Trading Reps before they can request a high level tracker and it may only be 1 request/month at the most.
    this is 1 great idea
    Screw Traders

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    BANNED BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    well i sayd nop because there is a lot non traders like me and we can we can only get invitees only by our friends or by requesting and if make that rule that will only make that you can get something by trading and nothing for free... and i personally don`t care about what members are requesting it is not my business...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast