Thread: Going To Traffic (and Other Tabs) Even If Kl D/ced

If you don't believe that you can go to the Traffic tab (and possibly other tabs) even if Kazaa Lite is disconnected, then try opening KL and then disconnecting it, and the opening and enabling KaShutdown! v.27a (a program by Sevin of this forum a few months ago, but he seems to have stopped its development. If you want a copy, get one from here.). It should bring you to the Traffic tab even if it is greyed out!!!

So it will be extremely useful to get to the Traffic and other tabs at any time, even if they are greyed out. I've mentioned about this "feature" before, because I know that it's definitely possible and it will be really useful (as it was one of the so-called "impossible features" that have been requested by so many users B) ), the only thing that needs to be done now is to integrate this feature into KL, so my eyes are on Rocko, Rn and other developers!!! You guys could you please consider this idea???

If you need the source code for it, you will need to ask Sevin for it ([email protected]), and hope that he replies. I will be asking him too (he also seems to have stopped development of RemoteFM ). And at the same time developers, could you also consider integrating the features of KaShutdown! into KL??? (And also hybridgraf's program KzLock/Kazaa Protector as well???) Thanks a lot in advance!!!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    aldo's Avatar Poster
    You can go to Traffic and Search tabs while Kazaa is disconnected using KTool 1.9.6a. Just add a button with <search> or <traffic>.

BTW I found a bug in Kazaa, if you press Ctrl+Tab you can cycle through all the created child windows, but it doesn&#39;t update the toolbar.

___
    Aldo Vargas
    http://www.aldostools.com

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Originally posted by aldo@15 July 2003 - 01:08
    You can go to Traffic and Search tabs while Kazaa is disconnected using KTool 1.9.6a. Just add a button with <search> or <traffic>.

BTW I found a bug in Kazaa, if you press Ctrl+Tab you can cycle through all the created child windows, but it doesn&#39;t update the toolbar.

___
    Aldo Vargas
    http://www.aldostools.com
    Oh right that bug does work&#33;&#33;&#33; Now I don&#39;t even need KTool to get to Traffic/Search while disconnected&#33;&#33;&#33; Now can you do it for Tools???