Thread: Out Of Print Titles

2MOK's Avatar Member
    I wish there were more posts with hashes for rare out of print (oop) movies like Prince of Darkness and They Live and other shit that is barely played on cable and unavailable for purchase (at reasonable prices&#33 These are the kinds of movies that we need, not 400 versions of the same 6 new movies. Those movies will all be transmitted from your earth satellites within 4 months anyway, but it is difficult to get the out of print stuff as no one really broadcasts uncut versions of these classics. Remember not everyone here lives on earth and has access to a super walmart.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    i agree with what your saying... But getting out of print stuff means tracking them down and whe u do track them down.. they cost a dam fourtune

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    2MOK's Avatar Member
    I hear that. I was hoping that some people might have some movies in their collection. I am working on getting Prince of Darkness. My earth friend has it but is having trouble with the teleporter. As soon as I can sort it out I'll post hashes as well as hashes for some stuff I'm encoding now.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    2MOK's Avatar Member
    Got the teleporter working. Here's Prince of Darkness.

Prince of Darkness

Someone please hook us all up with They Live!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    I have almost got Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon! That movie is out of print and I have been looking for it for a long time. As soon as I get it downloaded I'll post it.