Thread: Where To Download Gta-vc?

Who knows where to download Grand Theft Auto, Vice City? I had it lately on a website but one of the .rar files was fucked and I had to download it alll over but now the site is offline (under construction) Please help. Just give me a URL or which files to have.

2. Games   -   #2
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    get yourself bittorent, and visit www.suprnova.org (yes it is spelt like that)

3. Games   -   #3
    Thanks! Guess iŽll get to work. Thankyouthankyouthankyou

4. Games   -   #4
    TRshady
    I think you should take the e-mule route. There's an ed2k link for it on my site if needed.

edit: crap spelling

5. Games   -   #5
    any 1 know where to get Grand theft Auto III just the third one cause i beat vice cit yliek 80 times any 1 know where to get the third grand theft auto???

6. Games   -   #6
    Originally posted by AznRocky@15 July 2003 - 23:53
    any 1 know where to get Grand theft Auto III just the third one cause i beat vice cit yliek 80 times any 1 know where to get the third grand theft auto???
    The only one i know is from here: http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?showtopic=45131

GTA3

File: Grand Theft Auto 3 (FULL 2 CDs and crack).exe
    Length: 730771456 Bytes,713644KB
    UUHash: =lnwF25j+UmvZNohhf6NF9PuFFAw=

7. Games   -   #7
    TRshady
    For GTA3 it won't be too hard to find, remember the name is likely to have been changed to vice city but always remember to use the little box to view all the files first.

8. Games   -   #8
    Alucard1475's Avatar Poster
    mIRC man, mIRC....
    over 80 chanells have the game
    I even was on an italian chanell(secret) where I couldn't understand a word but it seems that I am the only one downloading from there

cool....