Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When Did This Happen

look here aliens versus predator theres been talk for ages but i didnt realise they were going through with!!!I have just creamed myself and opened a bottle of cardoney in celebration(well carlsberg its the only thing i have with bubbles apart from washing up liquid )

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    RGX's Avatar Unstoppable
    indeed, tis going to rule (hopefully)

two of my favorite films combined in a hi tech new one

ahh

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Its also mentioned THE IMDB SITE should be good it they do it right.

Director is Paul Anderson He Directed these and had a hand in writing them, not sure if that is a good sign or a bad sign
    Resident Evil (2002)
    Sight, The (2000)
    Soldier (1998)
    Event Horizon (1997)
    Mortal Kombat (1995)
    Shopping (1994)

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    If they do this right it will be the biggest film of the decade i reckon.Such a huge audience spanning 30 yrs almost its gonna be big!!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    biggest film of the decade is pushing it a little bit. Just a third of the way through, and we have spiderman, reloaded, attack of the clones, two towers, with return of the king, spidey 2, Episode 3, yet to come... any moving having the potential to be "the biggest film of the decade" will have stiff competition.

But yes, its in concept level for ages, after dark horse comics did numerous aliens vs predator comics, etc... be nice if it finnaly gets done.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by juderobs@14 July 2003 - 21:48
    Its also mentioned THE IMDB SITE should be good it they do it right.

Director is Paul Anderson He Directed these and had a hand in writing them, not sure if that is a good sign or a bad sign
    Resident Evil (2002)
    Sight, The (2000)
    Soldier (1998)
    Event Horizon (1997)
    Mortal Kombat (1995)
    Shopping (1994)
    That mans done some real turkey

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@14 July 2003 - 20:55
    biggest film of the decade is pushing it a little bit. Just a third of the way through, and we have spiderman, reloaded, attack of the clones, two towers, with return of the king, spidey 2, Episode 3, yet to come... any moving having the potential to be "the biggest film of the decade" will have stiff competition.

But yes, its in concept level for ages, after dark horse comics did numerous aliens vs predator comics, etc... be nice if it finnaly gets done.
    Agreed that competition will be stiff but its still got good chance The others are follow ons where this will be a crossover the teasers were left in predator2(the bit where you the alien skull)that got everyone salivating.Personally i think this if done well will be my fav film

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    whats the difference of thoes 2 spieces are they both EVIL?

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    list of good "game" movies:
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>BLAH</span>

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Wayne Rooney - A thug and a thief</span>

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    you all know as well as i do that Predator would kik the crap out of alian

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast