Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: iTS - Invite yourself here.

BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot foreve View Post
    opps, a tracker ran by you benchez is unfortunately the last trusted tracker to me ,noway i can trust one of the biggest ip harvesters,i even lost interest in swedvdr after i heard you staffed there

Good luck for the tracker but i encourage members to takecare
    i trust ITS more than RTS ..

you still have security holes in RTS v2 .. first fix that

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    opps, a tracker ran by you benchez is unfortunately the last trusted tracker to me ,noway i can trust one of the biggest ip harvesters,i even lost interest in swedvdr after i heard you staffed there

Your comment made me put every single bit of faith and trust in benchez

welcome to no traders world
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Patriot foreve's Avatar William Wallace
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post

when the comment comes from you ,it's not something that i am amazed of ,i am confident of myself and of what i say ,benchez bragged in some places about snitching members and giving info to other trackers to get banned on ,so noway i can trust atracker who shares your info with everyone ,i just wanted to warn members to takecare
    The life you live for others is the one worth living

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

when the comment comes from you ,it's not something that i am amazed of ,i am confident of myself and of what i say ,benchez bragged in some places about snitching members and giving info to other trackers to get banned on ,so noway i can trust atracker who shares your info with everyone ,i just wanted to warn members to takecare
    r u sure that you are retired? you are speacking just like the old days!

when some1 try to f**k a tracker by trading it and put it in risk (I assume you heard of OiNK-even when you hate them), it more than normal to fuck that son of bitch everywhere!

I found it very strange that you are a SysOp and you keep thinking like a n00b trader!

What you'll do if some1 try to fuck RST by trading his account to the same people who fucked OiNK? grow up!
    <NES> lol
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45

r u sure that you are retired? you are speacking just like the old days!

when some1 try to f**k a tracker by trading it and put it in risk (I assume you heard of OiNK-even when you hate them), it more than normal to fuck that son of bitch everywhere!

I found it very strange that you are a SysOp and you keep thinking like a n00b trader!

What you'll do if some1 try to fuck RST by trading his account to the same people who fucked OiNK? grow up!
    yeah i am retired and i am sure everyone can confirm that

you are the one who think from the top of the surface ,did you think that MPAA or RIAA need to get an invite or an account to get into atracker ,if you thought that then you are the noob because if they wanna in believe me they wouldn't need all that troubles

btw i don't hate oink as atracker but i probably don't like teh way that some of their staff deals with members ,for the record i have oink staff as members in RTS2 so if i hated them i would have kicked them but that didn't happen because they are welcome as all others who wanna be part in RTS2

when someone wanna trade his acc at RTS2 he just have to contact the staff there ,he will be handed an invite to invite another member and then his account will be deleted ,all smooth and easy

The new member can be monitored to see if he is agood and nice fella and the other member have nothing to worry about because he simply requested that he don't want to have his acc
    Last edited by Patriot foreve; 10-30-2007 at 05:04 PM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    You and I are thinking in a different ways...

Let's see how long you and your tracker will stand with that huge amount of forgiveness

You are so lucky that you live in a country which has no legal actions against SysOps

Enjoy your life and just ignore my posts, I am not going to steal your lunch...
    <NES> lol

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    Enjoy your life and just ignore my posts, I am not going to steal your lunch...
    believe me alot tried to do so but they got the axe as i don't like to get forced to something

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #48
    Elite BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    1. Wanna be a part of course.
    2. English, Russian and Hebrew.
    3. DVDR
    4. Never of course.

/SliDer5

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #49
    Seeking FTN
    1- i need to join such friendly community as iTS
    2-English & francais
    3-Xvid
    4-not atrader (never)
    It's not what you look at,It's what you look for

Looking for free FTN

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #50
    Ropero's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    1)I would love to be a part of good and friendly community as ITS

2)English,romanian

3)I prefer xvid

4)Yes i have traded,i won't lie
    This is my church!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast