Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new what.cd sysop

Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by misledhope View Post
    yeah i see sylars and variations of in many places. and im fairly sure they are all different people.

never the best idea to incorporate a fad or something vastly popular into a nick for a website unless its your intention to cause confusion and or use different nicks everywhere.
    I saw U on what.cd, where I am a PU (OiNK, we love U!), I know U are a VIP there. I think my comment was fair enough on the issue. Although I have quite a reputation here (because of my many giveaways, and also my short-temper and arrogance, I think I had the name way before Your sysop chose it, and I am NOT a copycat. That can be confirmed by my lots of Buddies and Cyber-Friends here. So if U wanted to suggest the I had to be ashamed of - well, my answer is that I don't see any reason to be ashamed of. Anyway, again, I wish Sylar-Bro a lot of success and flourishness. May peace be with U, Friends!
    A malis vituperari laus est.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    misledhope's Avatar What.cd Mod BT Rep: +3
    i wasnt accusing you or him of anything man just really saying ive always tried to have a name i know noone else would have a variation of just so that im always known as me.

this goes for anything commonplace band names characters real first names etc

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    That's OK, Sir! Hope no offense made. By the way, I like Your tracker a lot. I had some very rare nicknames - intrested in mythology and demonology and voodoo for a long time - but since those names are very powerful, and even the mentioning themn is risky, I dropped the idea of using them for common reason. Here comes Sylar. I love that character. He is not a real evil in the very sense, just absolutely freak, lunatic - a real badass. But even in him, one can find some goodness...at least traces of it.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    misledhope's Avatar What.cd Mod BT Rep: +3
    no offense taken. but its in no way my tracker im just support there or try to be anyways.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Yours, mine, everyone's who believes in sharing, good music, and people's right to listen to and enjoy music without restriction...I am happy to see the label - company's final agony and the true panic to deal with the whole trend, which is called Internet, New Ways of Distribution, and "Lets Just forget about Parasites"- kinda attitude. Money should go to the artist where it'S deserved and served, not to record companies. The world has changed so the rules have to!

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    MODERATION BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    hmmm... funny thing.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Love is in the air
    Now go away.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    he is a moderator now, decided to hide lol

Left out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12