Thread: server wanted

Green Goblin's Avatar who gives a f*** BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    i'm looking for a server for a cpl of weeks to fix some ratios on a cpl of sites i have let slip, i will help pay for the server nothing else. if your interested give me a pm.if anyone wants to leave some links of some good servers, also welcome.
    cheers everyone

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    pm me as to what sites your gonna use em all and ill consider and what content it would be through webui
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    albatrossSKYER's Avatar t|h|e|s|c|e|n|e BT Rep: +4
    vectoral.info goes month to month on payments. you dont need a lengthy contract and the speed if amazing. 15mb up 8mb down at the same time! i would check it out and they are pretty cheap
    ScT S** ScL ViP sT tD

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    done
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"