Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: New what.cd sysop, Sylar is not me

  1. #1
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,645
    I was surprised to spot the familiar name as well...So far I thought I am the only one around with this nick.
    Please, do not mix me up with the new what.cd sysop. I wish him success, perseverance and a lot of joy in his new position, though!
    A malis vituperari laus est.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kompelli's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    151
    Haha i thought it was u

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,091
    and what about ItS ? do you staff there ?

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    titofat's Avatar The Dark BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,350
    haha you are very famous sylar


  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    I was surprised to spot the familiar name as well...So far I thought I am the only one around with this nick.
    Please, do not mix me up with the new what.cd sysop. I wish him success, perseverance and a lot of joy in his new position, though!
    Im pretty sure it wasn't you since the What.cd sysops didnt have the triple 6 after his username haha

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,645
    Hi, coder, nice to see U here.
    But for the record: I am in, PU , and all I can tell U is that the tracker is VERY promising. Huge flocks of former OiNK-ers landed there and an amazing number of content already are uploaded and still counting. We soon hit 8000 in number of torrents...That is plainly incredible. Seems it's got the potential and Users most likely have the sheer determination to put some real good stuff together.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    kirktrix's Avatar Killing Zone BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Proxima Centauri
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Hi, coder, nice to see U here.
    But for the record: I am in, PU , and all I can tell U is that the tracker is VERY promising. Huge flocks of former OiNK-ers landed there and an amazing number of content already are uploaded and still counting. We soon hit 8000 in number of torrents...That is plainly incredible. Seems it's got the potential and Users most likely have the sheer determination to put some real good stuff together.
    The way you talked maybe your are really the Sysop.... Just kidding...

    I also noticed it... now they have 8k torrents...they growing really fast .... hopefully it not just the start...
    "Death is the result of weakness. The strong are the only ones who survive."

    I am prepared to die, but there is no cause for which I am prepared to kill.

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    LinkS v2.0's Avatar LinkS BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    330
    at least the feds know where to look for now
    Mr Angry

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Sylar666's Avatar Kingpin BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,645
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkS v2.0 View Post
    at least the feds know where to look for now
    They did not know already, smartass...It's all over the Net even in newspapers.
    How pathetic u are. Hopefully U have some wise comments in Your pocket. Looking forward to. And about your sig...U just state the obvious. U do not seem an original state of the art prick.
    Last edited by Sylar666; 10-30-2007 at 01:33 PM.
    A malis vituperari laus est.

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    LinkS v2.0's Avatar LinkS BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar666 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LinkS v2.0 View Post
    at least the feds know where to look for now
    They did not know already, smartass...It's all over the Net even in newspapers.
    How pathetic u are. Hopefully U have some wise comments in Your pocket. Looking forward to. And about your sig...U just state the obvious. U do not seem an original state of the art prick.
    strong personal insults I see. Good job dave man




    .
    Mr Angry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •