Thread: Tmpgenc Question

I have TMPGenc Pro 2.58.44.152, the newest Kazaa codec pack, DIVX 5.0.5 and the Nimo codec pack installed, but when I try to convert movies with TMPGenc the picture is all green and messed up. Anyone know what is going wrong with this? The DIVX movies I try to convert play just fine before I convert them, so I know it's not the movie files. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Wise Kvcd Maker/PIMP
    just install the kazaa lite pack not the nimo unistall that. Your problem is the xvid codec is needed and nimo doesn't seem to work

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Thanks, I'll give that a shot, but I thought that I needed Nimo for the audio encoders? I think I've tried taking Nimo off once before and for some reason the audio was no longer recognized by TMPGenc. Is there a seperate audio encoder I should look for? Thanks again!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    You could try ripping the audio off using Virtualdub and then use that as a seperate audio file. It's worked for me in the past when all else has failed.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    have a look at this link it may help xvid dvdrhelp

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by Gre1@15 July 2003 - 02:29
    just install the kazaa lite pack not the nimo unistall that. Your problem is the xvid codec is needed and nimo doesn't seem to work
    HES RIGHT THERES YOUR PROBLEM
    [ gs removed the sig, it was 1455.14 KB lol ]

HELL YEAH!!!!!!