Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ad Says Goodbye To Musicworld

Originally posted by Celerystalksme+15 July 2003 - 15:44--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Celerystalksme &#064; 15 July 2003 - 15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-soopaman@16 July 2003 - 00:43
    Goodbye Adam. I would like to say I&#39;ll miss you but I won&#39;t because frankly I&#39;m (way beyond) tired of reading your badly spelt, grammatically ridiculous meanderings. The sooner you fuck off and leave the Forum and Soulseek the better. If you&#39;ve genuinely left the Forum then I won&#39;t expect a reply but I think you won&#39;t be able to resist seeing what people think of you. It&#39;s just another way in which you can copy Funky Capricorn (can&#39;t say I&#39;m missing that prick either&#33;&#33.

With you and Crazy Billy Bats gone there&#39;ll be even less spam to trawl through&#33;&#33;

So goodbye Adam and don&#39;t come back....

ps Curley, Nemo - you are both right Adam is a prick&#33;&#33;
    The only reason you posted this is cause you don&#39;t think ad is coming back and never had the balls to say it while he was here... [/b][/quote]

Yeah, I have to admit you got me there Celery, your seering intellect has cut through this argument like a laser. I am in awe of you&#33;&#33; Adam has me running scared&#33;&#33; My knees are shaking now.

If you&#39;d have read some of my previous replies to Adams posts you&#39;d know that I&#39;ve always thought he was a prick&#33;&#33; His last few posts have just acted as final confirmation of that opinion. As for having the balls to confront him openly, I&#39;ll refer you to the PM I&#39;ve just been sent by Adam. He obviously has even less "testicular fortitude" than me to send this much badly written abuse privately. I quote:

"Just wanted to say fuck you and get a mod to fucking ban me you hal witted fucking prick celerys right you have no fucking balls to say what you want to say to me so fuck you

fuck my grammer

fuck my spelling

who gives a fuck you worthless piece of shit "

I won&#39;t be asking for him to be banned, it&#39;s not my style to snitch, but it&#39;s glaringly obvious that Adam is still regularly checking to see if anyone has replied to his post and the satisfaction of being proved right on that count is fine by me. I would have thought that Adam could&#39;ve fought his own battles but it seems you, Celery, are his knight in shining armour. I&#39;m sure Adam will be more than happy polishing your sword&#33;&#33;
    Signature removed

2. Music   -   #32
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by soopaman+16 July 2003 - 01:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (soopaman @ 16 July 2003 - 01:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@15 July 2003 - 15:44
    <!--QuoteBegin-soopaman
    @16 July 2003 - 00:43
    Goodbye Adam. I would like to say I&#39;ll miss you but I won&#39;t because frankly I&#39;m (way beyond) tired of reading your badly spelt, grammatically ridiculous meanderings. The sooner you fuck off and leave the Forum and Soulseek the better. If you&#39;ve genuinely left the Forum then I won&#39;t expect a reply but I think you won&#39;t be able to resist seeing what people think of you. It&#39;s just another way in which you can copy Funky Capricorn (can&#39;t say I&#39;m missing that prick either&#33;&#33.

With you and Crazy Billy Bats gone there&#39;ll be even less spam to trawl through&#33;&#33;

The only reason you posted this is cause you don&#39;t think ad is coming back and never had the balls to say it while he was here...

Yeah, I have to admit you got me there Celery, your seering intellect has cut through this argument like a laser. I am in awe of you&#33;&#33; Adam has me running scared&#33;&#33; My knees are shaking now.

If you&#39;d have read some of my previous replies to Adams posts you&#39;d know that I&#39;ve always thought he was a prick&#33;&#33; His last few posts have just acted as final confirmation of that opinion. As for having the balls to confront him openly, I&#39;ll refer you to the PM I&#39;ve just been sent by Adam. He obviously has even less "testicular fortitude" than me to send this much badly written abuse privately. I quote:

"Just wanted to say fuck you and get a mod to fucking ban me you hal witted fucking prick celerys right you have no fucking balls to say what you want to say to me so fuck you

fuck my grammer

fuck my spelling

I won&#39;t be asking for him to be banned, it&#39;s not my style to snitch, but it&#39;s glaringly obvious that Adam is still regularly checking to see if anyone has replied to his post and the satisfaction of being proved right on that count is fine by me. I would have thought that Adam could&#39;ve fought his own battles but it seems you, Celery, are his knight in shining armour. I&#39;m sure Adam will be more than happy polishing your sword&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    All i need to say is...

Go Fuck Yourself

3. Music   -   #33
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Considering what i have said today...Yeah...No need to defend myself even more...Flame me at will...I will respond with what people hate most...Silence...

4. Music   -   #34
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Now this is getting real ugly. I&#39;m putting on my :flame: suit cause its getting really hot in here.

5. Music   -   #35
    Poster
    Originally posted by soopaman+15 July 2003 - 16:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (soopaman @ 15 July 2003 - 16:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Celerystalksme@15 July 2003 - 15:44
    <!--QuoteBegin-soopaman
    @16 July 2003 - 00:43

The only reason you posted this is cause you don&#39;t think ad is coming back and never had the balls to say it while he was here...

fuck my grammer

fuck my spelling

I won&#39;t be asking for him to be banned, it&#39;s not my style to snitch, but it&#39;s glaringly obvious that Adam is still regularly checking to see if anyone has replied to his post and the satisfaction of being proved right on that count is fine by me. I would have thought that Adam could&#39;ve fought his own battles but it seems you, Celery, are his knight in shining armour. I&#39;m sure Adam will be more than happy polishing your sword&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Well said Sooperman,nothing more to add really.

Except

Bye Adam.

6. Music   -   #36
    Poster
    POST DELETED DUE TO AD & CLAIRE BEING ADULT ENOUGH TO SORT OUT THEIR DIFFERANCES THROUGH PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234