Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ad Says Goodbye To Musicworld

Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by swarnel@15 July 2003 - 17:51
    dude im an aussie to
    Yay there is more of us...

2. Music   -   #22
    jetje's Avatar former star
    Originally posted by Curley@15 July 2003 - 09:16
    STOP UR IMMATURE ATTENTION SEEKING
    Curley is just right...

Btw guys.... yes the klf soulseek room is becoming a conspiracy room because of some of you. More bad then good coming from it atm...

3. Music   -   #23
    Poster
    Originally posted by jetje+15 July 2003 - 09:54--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jetje @ 15 July 2003 - 09:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Curley@15 July 2003 - 09:16
    STOP UR IMMATURE ATTENTION SEEKING
    Curley is just right...

Btw guys.... yes the klf soulseek room is becoming a conspiracy room because of some of you. More bad then good coming from it atm... [/b][/quote]
    Just for the record i was having a laugh about the aussie thing.Alot of my relatives are for Oz and live in Perth and it is a beautiful country,so please don&#39;t take my words to heart too much.

Thats why i don&#39;t go in the SS room anymore,as i said too many kids with nothing to do but conspire about disrupting the forum with spam.Some people should get out more in the real world and grow up.There are plenty of music sharers on soulseek who i have made friends with and share with on a regular basis so there is no need to just &#39;hang out&#39; in the KLF Musicworld room anymore.Most of you there are hypocrits and don&#39;t share with all anyway.I&#39;m just not into that.

4. Music   -   #24
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    I hang out in the Klite room...
    Im not a hypocrit :&#39;( :&#39;( Ok u hurt my feelings...that&#39;ll be &#036;7,453,552.50 Ok? Try to get me that by tommorrow.

EDIT:

And Ad needs to stay&#33; We need for senior members to stay on the board, so what if people complain about ad, he still needs to stay, he&#39;s alot better than 75% of the people here anyway.

5. Music   -   #25
    BANNED
    sorry cant resist to psot about this but CURLEY all i can say is FC was damm right about you&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; it left all becasue of your matureness so fuck off about us with the attention speeking shit you started it&#33;&#33;

and btw fuck you nemo you mods pet&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; take things so fucking seriously

so ban me now fuckers&#33;&#33;

i dont give a fuck anymore

6. Music   -   #26
    DarkBlizzard's Avatar Poster
    Well....ok nice message to them...anyway.....i&#39;m still going to hope you&#39;ll be back in at least a month or two. I mean come on&#33; This place is additive&#33;&#33; Maybe more than cigs ...Ad i&#39;m still waiting to hear " Ok, i&#39;ll stay, i DONT care what other people think&#33;&#33; " And then we&#39;re ALL Happy. Nemo make that BIG smile and, tell him to come back&#33; ( Well or u could just let me use your sig...that&#39;d be ok too lol jk )

7. Music   -   #27
    Goodbye Adam. I would like to say I&#39;ll miss you but I won&#39;t because frankly I&#39;m (way beyond) tired of reading your badly spelt, grammatically ridiculous meanderings. The sooner you fuck off and leave the Forum and Soulseek the better. If you&#39;ve genuinely left the Forum then I won&#39;t expect a reply but I think you won&#39;t be able to resist seeing what people think of you. It&#39;s just another way in which you can copy Funky Capricorn (can&#39;t say I&#39;m missing that prick either&#33;&#33.

With you and Crazy Billy Bats gone there&#39;ll be even less spam to trawl through&#33;&#33;

So goodbye Adam and don&#39;t come back....

ps Curley, Nemo - you are both right Adam is a prick&#33;&#33;
    Signature removed

8. Music   -   #28
    Celerystalksme's Avatar This Is My Clone BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Originally posted by soopaman@16 July 2003 - 00:43
    Goodbye Adam. I would like to say I&#39;ll miss you but I won&#39;t because frankly I&#39;m (way beyond) tired of reading your badly spelt, grammatically ridiculous meanderings. The sooner you fuck off and leave the Forum and Soulseek the better. If you&#39;ve genuinely left the Forum then I won&#39;t expect a reply but I think you won&#39;t be able to resist seeing what people think of you. It&#39;s just another way in which you can copy Funky Capricorn (can&#39;t say I&#39;m missing that prick either&#33;&#33.

With you and Crazy Billy Bats gone there&#39;ll be even less spam to trawl through&#33;&#33;

So goodbye Adam and don&#39;t come back....

ps Curley, Nemo - you are both right Adam is a prick&#33;&#33;
    The only reason you posted this is cause you don&#39;t think ad is coming back and never had the balls to say it while he was here...

9. Music   -   #29
    For christ sakes...its just a discussion board.
    People need to chill out.

10. Music   -   #30
    Poster
    Originally posted by Ad@15 July 2003 - 13:49
    sorry cant resist to psot about this but CURLEY all i can say is FC was damm right about you&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; it left all&nbsp; becasue of your matureness so fuck off about us with the attention speeking shit you started it&#33;&#33;

and btw fuck you nemo you mods pet&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; take things so fucking seriously

so ban me now fuckers&#33;&#33;

i dont give a fuck anymore
    I&#39;m not going to go down to your childish level Adam.You take care now.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast