Thread: Audio Converters?

Poster
    Besides dBpowerAMP, it tends to mess up on me with random audio tracks...

I don't even want to bother with fixing it, is there another program similar to this?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    the older version of musicmatch converts wma,mp3,wav, ect... does support vbr doesn't support mp3pro though.
    the version #is 6.1

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Download Easy CD-DA Extractor, it comes with a convertor tool. With the LAME encoder, it supports VBR/CBRs of up to 320Kbps. It can, convert WMA, to MP3 to WAVE, vice versa.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    there is a winamp plugin that will let you play real formats (rm included) and several that save as mp3 (LAME output plugin is a good one) you can then save rm to mp3

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Poster
    Well, I want to convert WMAs and MP3s into Real Format, sorry I didn't say that before, but, my server will only host Real Media

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    did you try real player? maybe an older version will let you save wav or mp3 to rm
    http://oldversion.com/program.php?n=real

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by AR8@16 July 2003 - 00:57
    Well, I want to convert WMAs and MP3s into Real Format, sorry I didn't say that before, but, my server will only host Real Media
    try Helix producer by real networks if u want to convert ur WMAs and MP3s in real format.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    I have had great results converting .wma files to .mp3 using Nero's 5.5.10.0 wave editor. Just be sure to download the mp3pro plugin.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Poster
    Originally posted by ultimatejester+16 July 2003 - 22:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ultimatejester @ 16 July 2003 - 22:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AR8@16 July 2003 - 00:57
    Well, I want to convert WMAs and MP3s into Real Format, sorry I didn&#39;t say that before, but, my server will only host Real Media
    try Helix producer by real networks if u want to convert ur WMAs and MP3s in real format. [/b][/quote]
    Does this convert video files as well?