Thread: Disable Shell Open By Default

Some of you may have noticed that in the new Kazaa Lite when you double click an item it'll open in Winamp (or in whatever your computer handles that file type). To me this was very annoying and I couldn't figure out what was causing it until:
    Go to Options> KL Extensions Options... and then go to Interface and un-check the third tickbox.
    There you go! Now Kazaa Lite plays all your files like it did in prior versions!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    ryan817130
    Thanx 4 that...its was really anoyin wen otha programs were openin..

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    DVS
    Originally posted by Lightning@15 July 2003 - 05:07
    Some of you may have noticed that in the new Kazaa Lite when you double click an item it'll open in Winamp (or in whatever your computer handles that file type). To me this was very annoying and I couldn't figure out what was causing it until:
    Go to Options> KL Extensions Options... and then go to Interface and un-check the third tickbox.
    There you go! Now Kazaa Lite plays all your files like it did in prior versions!
    You are awesome... i thought that was a problem with my computer and it was getting so damn annoying to click the song and then click the play button. Thanks!

-Later

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Originally posted by Lightning@15 July 2003 - 06:07
    well it was anoying me too

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Bob7el
    Thanks a bunch, I actually posted about this problem a few times and no-one understood what I meant. Finally someone gave me a link to this post =D