Thread: Request: Waffles.fm

i want an invite badly because i used to be in oink...to cut the bullcrap i was wondering if anyone nice can help me out? hopefully some of the friends i made here...i hope to make new friends too...please help me out anywayz...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Elitist's Avatar O RLY? lulz BT Rep: +3
    I'm sure someone will trust you enough to give it to you. If you get in, tell us what all the fuss is about. I don't really like how exclusive they're trying to make themselves out to be but we'll see I suppose.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitist View Post
    I'm sure someone will trust you enough to give it to you. If you get in, tell us what all the fuss is about. I don't really like how exclusive they're trying to make themselves out to be but we'll see I suppose.
    they don't want to be shut down...thats why its exclusive

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Elitist's Avatar O RLY? lulz BT Rep: +3
    Yeah, but then why create all the hype? Everyone knows what it is here, so I'm sure the authorities trolling around know it too.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Yeah, but then why create all the hype? Everyone knows what it is here, so I'm sure the authorities trolling around know it too.
    they really didn't create a hype..all of the users here created a hype...get your facts straight

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    manofstyle's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Giving the interview on Torrentfreak could be considered creating hype.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Hellmonkeys's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    The fact that there was a countdown page for like a day+ also is one way to generate enormous amounts of hype. A countdown page has no other purpose EXCEPT for creating hype....

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    they don't want to be shut down...thats why its exclusive
    Then who do they think they're kidding? If the IFPI or anyone else want to get in they will, no question. Nothing is safe, ever.

Anyway, they've got a free leech on with a thousand or so members by all accounts and it looks like the server can't handle the load. Maybe that's why they are keeping it 'exclusive', to keep the egg from their faces.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    they intended to create a hype...and that's why they had clock and stuff in their homepage. Beside, trying to present themself as the "next OiNK" is the biggest hype ever....and they intend to fulfill it...i hear there will be loads of invites soon...the site is over loaded atm.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    CrAcK's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    Can Somebody Pm me the Url of Waffles.fm ?? i cant get the site oO thx