Thread: Looking for a free waffle.fm invite

Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    If anyone got an invite to waffles.fm that you don't need or use, I would really like the invite... for free.

People here are trading invites to waffle.fm with high level trackers. I want to show everyone that they aren't worth that much... yet anyway. Giving away a free waffle invite is to show everyone that they are not worth that much (cred to the people who are giving them away for free). It's just showing the spirit and giving away an invite. Wanting to share some good quality music, I don't want to support the big companies that take all the money when you buy a record.

I think the most of you have read the news about Trentor. He was a member of OiNK, and I don't think he was the only one. So to make waffle and what.cd ''the new OiNK'' you need more users, right? So giving away one invite for free and don't trading it would be a good start, don't ya think? Then when the tracker is established and when it's got many users, then you can trade your invites like you did with OiNK even if I wouldn't. Why would you wanna trade an invite from the best music site (OiNK). I would rather give it away to make sure that as many people who want free and quality music got it. But I know it's hard to really know if you are inviting a cheater. But if it's any site that you would be giving away for free it should be music sites. Cuz there ain't to many of them, especially not too many good ones like OiNK was.

So if you want something that was like OiNK, I really think that what.cd and waffle.fm could replace OiNK somehow. But they need users with GOOD QUALITY MUSIC to share, they can't make it without the users, 200 users can't make an amazing music library, 10.000 maybe... 100.000 yes! So the point is to make the place good and big. Who doesn't want OiNK back? They even said to invite as many ex-oinker as possible (waffle.fm), they are clearly aiming to in some way replace OiNK (if that's now possible). So everyone with an invite to what.cd and waffle.fm start giving them away for free! Make the two sites as big and good as possible, cuz we want some music that will blow us away!

I'm not going to apologize because of my long post, I think most of you guys with invites should read this.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatsgreat View Post
    If anyone got an invite to waffles.fm that you don't need or use, I would really like the invite... for free.

... I think most of you guys with invites should read this.
    the problem is nobody can use the site while its down, be patient, everyone who wants an invite will get in.
    We've been trying to log in via SSH all night but the server doesn't respond. Since domain has been redirected to a temporary static page, there should be no announces or similar that could cause this slowdown. All that's left is DDoS really.

The guy who's responsible for the hosting is not at home but he gave us all details needed...at least that's what we thought. We can't reboot the server so we'll have to wait for him to return.

We are sorry, we never expected this. Maybe we were a bit naive but we'll have a new server tomorrow which we will protect better.

Thank you for being patient.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I just saw that, thanks tho for pointing that out anyway.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    youre welcome

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Anyone who care to give away an invite totally for free, no favors or something... Now would be the time, cuz it's freeleech. Oh man would I wanna join.

By the way, my name is Trent Reznor...*cough*kidding*cough*

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    site message:
    invites are temporarily disabled until we can get the new server up

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Oh. Didn't see that. Thanks!

Well, when the new server is up then.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Thatsgreat, i agree with you 100%!!!

this is getting out of hand, BIG TIME... people can't be that desperate already for a waffles invite that they are offering lvl 7s and up for it.. but, it seems that people think that they can take the fast track and try.. people are silly, wasting invites of proven quality sites on a unproven one such as waffles. its a major shame and PROVES that they have no respect for the communities that they belong too and should be banned from them!

waffles is dubbed "THE NEW OINK" well so is what.cd ... yet, they are both unproven sites as they are brand spanking new. eveyoneis drawn to them because of all the major hype, nothing more. i am on both sites and to be honest i'm not impressed with either atm.. still no leechers , to me that is key. without leechers the site is nothing..... so seed all ya want.. lmao you aint getting anything for your efforts...

anyways, everyone on waffles was given 2 invites from start, some maybe a bit more for being intial uploaders.. i have given 1 away for free already and if my m8 doesnt need it, i'll put the my remaining 1 up also.....

as Thatsgreat had said, we should be giving these away for free and to people who at least people who will respect and use them....

STOP THIS BS WITH THE TRADING ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!! it just ain't worth it. perhaps in time maybe but now, NO ITS NOT!
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    If anyone is feeling generous... I would like to check waffles.fm out and be a part of it...

Anyway we all have to wait till the new server is up.