Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: AOM is dead

d7thsign's Avatar Proud Pinay!! BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
    yes fstokebanget, i can imagine that and i totally agree with you. im happy that our temporary page is finally showing. its redirected to a temporary server. i hope i have good news for you soon... VERY SOON!!!!
    WOWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww excellent news mam thankyou. . . . . .
    Proud Pinay!

LOOKING FORWARD OF GETTING INSIDE REVOLT OR FSC

2. BitTorrent   -   #62
    When AOM comes back up and if it is closed registration, what are the chances of getting invites?

3. BitTorrent   -   #63
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacqueline View Post
    yes fstokebanget, i can imagine that and i totally agree with you. im happy that our temporary page is finally showing. its redirected to a temporary server. i hope i have good news for you soon... VERY SOON!!!!
    Any chance of opening the registration for say brief period of time
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

4. BitTorrent   -   #64
    hi guys, good news.. the new server is almost ready so its just a matter of hours/max 1 day if everything goes well.

i dont think we will ever have open signups. our invite system is pretty strict. if you have a member of aom that wants you to introduce to aom, you will be screened by the staff. about 25-50% of those members are declined. our goal is not to have a large community, but a small community for the real magic addicts.

if you are an advanced magician, aom will be definitly the place for you. if you are a starting magician, bitme might be a good place for you (or better: demonoid when i comes back).

thanks all of you for supporting us and i hope to see you on the other side soon!
    cheers jacq

5. BitTorrent   -   #65
    Saroman's Avatar ReInVeNtInG MySeLf BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    umm...Ok..

Lets see if some existing member can introduce me
    -= Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught, will we realise we cannot eat money. =-

6. BitTorrent   -   #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post
    umm...Ok..

Lets see if some existing member can introduce me
    i doubt you are an advanced magician.
    how do you make a straw vanish!?

7. BitTorrent   -   #67
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    [quote=pomfy;2411899]
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroman View Post
    how do you make a straw vanish!?
    by hiding it?

32 more to go...

8. BitTorrent   -   #68
    [quote=squirr3l;2412000]
    Quote Originally Posted by pomfy View Post

by hiding it?

32 more to go...
    pics or it didnt happen

9. BitTorrent   -   #69
    SaviouR's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i really feel sorry for the genuine magicians out there who would want access to a tracker like this , and are not able to get in becos some dumbass tracker collectors wants to get in cos it has low number of members ....
    good to hear strict rules will be put when the site comes back so that those dumbass collectors wont be parking and taking up space instead of the genuine guys out there .

10. BitTorrent   -   #70
    hi saviour, its not that our amount of members is limited... its just that we dont want curious collectors in, or "youtube exposing teen-boys". i know we dont advertise for our website but im very sure that the real magicians will be able to find us somehow. a friend inviting a friend inviting a friend.... if you are a real magician, you have material to share, motivation to get in, skills to help others with etc aom is the best place to be. so if you know magicians who deserve a membership, you can always contact me.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast