Thread: Ex-Oinker with good ratio seeks Waffles invite Willing to give up a Pisexy invite

Nardz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I'm looking for a new site to fall in love with! Would any one like to trade a Waffles.FM invite for a Pisexy invite? I will only trade with the help of a middle man.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Elitist's Avatar O RLY? lulz BT Rep: +3
    Good God, will people please stop requesting waffles? You can't get an invite until tomorrow anyway since the site is down until the servers are upgraded.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitist View Post
    Good God, will people please stop requesting waffles? You can't get an invite until tomorrow anyway since the site is down until the servers are upgraded.
    Good God,your name is Elitist I love it!!!!! "Elitism the belief or attitude that those individuals who are considered members of the elite -- a select group of people with outstanding personal abilities, intellect, wealth, specialized training or experience, or other distinctive attributes -- are those whose views on a matter are to be taken the most seriously or carry the most weight."

i love people like you! thank you for taking the time to talk down to me I'm honored
    Last edited by Nardz; 11-01-2007 at 10:48 PM. Reason: realized his name was Eltist!!!!HAHAH OMG

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    LubTheStaringCat's Avatar I'm curious BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    This Is what It says on the main page of the site.

You'll be enjoying your waffles shortly, don't worry.
    We're going over some security measures before we launch the site again. As well, we will have a new server up tomorrow.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by forcus View Post
    This Is what It says on the main page of the site.

You'll be enjoying your waffles shortly, don't worry.
    We're going over some security measures before we launch the site again. As well, we will have a new server up tomorrow.
    Cool! thank you for your kind words

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Elitist's Avatar O RLY? lulz BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by Nardz View Post
    Good God,your name is Elitist I love it!!!!! "Elitism the belief or attitude that those individuals who are considered members of the elite -- a select group of people with outstanding personal abilities, intellect, wealth, specialized training or experience, or other distinctive attributes -- are those whose views on a matter are to be taken the most seriously or carry the most weight."

i love people like you! thank you for taking the time to talk down to me I'm honored
    You're welcome, you should be. When things have been answered many times, why do people go ahead and start another thread and repeat the question? Oh yeah, because they are definitely not the elite, they're the retards.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Elitist View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nardz View Post

You're welcome, you should be. When things have been answered many times, why do people go ahead and start another thread and repeat the question? Oh yeah, because they are definitely not the elite, they're the retards.
    HAHA OMG!!!! Please tell me more.... i feel like i can learn a lot from you.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    The offer still stands.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    Gonna be hard to send a Pisexy invite with the invite system closed.
    "Dude, where's my rar?"