Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Disappointments

Just wanted 2 ask what movie that u were dying 2 see.. but when u did see it it turned out , well shit... Any movie not just new 1ns...

for me it was the following...

1, T3 --- as a life long fan i thought, T3 wouldn't be that bad, i wasn't expecting wonders... but sweet jesus i din't think it would b that bad... I know it sounds sad but i actually felt physically sick with disappointment.....

2, Spider-Man --- Looked good in the trailers but when i Actually did see it , i did not enjoy it 1 bit... i went 2 see Spider-Man 3 times 2 try and force myself 2 like it.. i just couldn't...

3, Wrong Turn, I luv horror , and when i heard Stan Winston was doing his own i thought he will do a good job... How wrong could i b..

that's all i can think of for the mo...

i would luv 21 hear your Movie Disappointments

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I'd have to say
    1.Final Fantasy the movie-the cartoon beat the hell out of this heap.
    2.Resisdent Evil-could have been so much better,started to wonder why I was watching it-then wonderd why did they bother.
    "Specs"
    CPU:High,some say I'm a legend in My own mind.
    Update! Overclocked - Achieved Demi God statis.
    Ram:If she's ready, so am I.
    Hard drive:Ready for access,larger than average.
    Bus speed:Not as fast as My truck.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Hi metro what a subject thers so many that have not lived up to hype its difficult remembering them cos i tend to block them out but heres a few
    starwars episode 1/2
    hulk
    gremlins 2
    aracnaphobia<<<<altough it shit the living daylights out of missus so it was worth it
    jaws 2 etc etc
    rocky 2 etc etc
    tuxedo
    Damn theres so many&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Lost in Space.

It was the cinematic equivalent of sucking a rancid lemon... only more indigestible.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    bluedevil's Avatar Antileech.Inc
    matrix reloaded
    damm waited so long and it really is shit

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by MetroStars@15 July 2003 - 11:57

1, T3 --- as a life long fan i thought, T3 wouldn&#39;t be that bad, i wasn&#39;t expecting wonders... but sweet jesus i din&#39;t think it would b that bad... I know it sounds sad but i actually felt physically sick with disappointment.....
    fuck u t3 woz gr8, ive been a life long fan, the terminator films where my fav as a kid n still r. t3 fuckin rocks, i mean ok not as gd as the other 1s but it woz still good film, didnt u enjoy the stuff about skynet? findin out more info on it all n how judgement day started? any terminator fan would&#33;

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    fuck u t3 woz gr8, ive been a life long fan, the terminator films where my fav as a kid n still r. t3 fuckin rocks, i mean ok not as gd as the other 1s but it woz still good film, didnt u enjoy the stuff about skynet? findin out more info on it all n how judgement day started? any terminator fan would&#33;
    No i didn&#39;t enjoy T3.... It was muck every thing about it sucked ... i mean when Arnie said talk 2 the hand what a load of shit... Then the mistake John Conner was 13... i hate it... but that&#39;s my opinion... iam entitled...

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    I think the most disappointing one was starwars 1, having waited so long and wanted it so much, only to be landed with Ja Ja f**king Binks. i wasn&#39;t impressed.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Proffesional Dumbass
    i reckon matrix reloaded sucked the first was so much better

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by brandy@15 July 2003 - 13:44
    fuck u t3 woz gr8, ive been a life long fan,
    I think you&#39;ll find that metro asked what "your Movie Disappointments" were not to be offensive, there really is no need as were are all entitled to our opinion.

Well Metro,

Of late mine would definatly be The Hulk, and Queen of The Damned

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast