Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTF?! They're Slaughtering Dolphins In Japan

fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100

Watch the disturbing video here:

http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=7487

2. Lounge   -   #2
    BANNED BT Rep: +1
    fuking Japanese, they're so ignorant and stupid. bastards

EDIT- its because they're poor and have no other means of income, most poor areas in countries will and do slaughter ANY animals for money, so its not surprising.

EDIT2- Hayden looks hott
    Last edited by Jiggles; 11-02-2007 at 04:10 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Why is it any worse than any other fish? Because they're cute and trainable?

yo

4. Lounge   -   #4
    AmpeD's Avatar the o'lol factor BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    OMG OH Noes, thats bad - why don't we go complain to the US government and have them invade japan and take more shit from the very people who complain in the first place.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    DooMeD68's Avatar Domain Of Sutekh
    all far eastern countries have a total disregard for animals - whatever there makeup !
    there argument would be that - the spanish bullfight - the english foxhunt - the candanians cull baby seals etc ......
    what's worst - we even butcher ourselves !!

6. Lounge   -   #6
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggles
    EDIT2- Hayden looks hott
    Yeah buddy, it's pretty sad that they have to resort to killing dolphins now..... and they wonder why fish numbers are rapidly deteriorating.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    ???

Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiggles
    EDIT2- Hayden looks hott
    Yeah buddy, it's pretty sad that they have to resort to killing dolphins now..... and they wonder why fish numbers are rapidly deteriorating.
    ???

Killing dolphins will increase fish numbers

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Defy's Avatar Be Kind BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I saw that awhile back and needless to say was completely heartbroken. I can't even stand to watch it again.

I swear to God next time I go to Las Vegas the FIRST Japanese tourist that I see I'm going to push into the street towards an oncoming bus... or maybe throw them in the volcano fire at the Mirage. Go back and try to package dolphin meat now, bitch.

Makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Skizo! Didn't you know?!

Dolphins are the only other mammals that have sex for pleasure/fun (along with humans and monkeys). I think that deserves some credit!
    Last edited by Defy; 11-02-2007 at 04:39 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    The man's right. Some people just shouldn't breed.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

10. Lounge   -   #10
    fstrulz's Avatar got milf? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Defy View Post
    I swear to God next time I go to Las Vegas the FIRST Japanese tourist that I see I'm going to push into the street towards an oncoming bus... or maybe throw them in the volcano fire at the Mirage. Go back and try to package dolphin meat now, bitch.
    For the record...

I'm not against Japanese people...

I'm only outraged on those Japanese dolphin slaughterers and the people who support them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast