Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: lvl 9 (the best one) GIVEAWAY

cristina1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by amirji View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post

i know cristina1. you can trust him/her.
    I know cristina as well. Great mod at the time. She's defenitely trustworthy.
    i thank you too. nice that people remember.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #132
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyspic View Post
    ok then prove it. Prove that you really want this invite for yourself and your not a trader who is gonna flip it for god knows what. You could be a trader and I dont care if you are, I just need to know this account will be used personally. Ratios mean nothing, accounts on other trackers mean nothing. What I am looking for is the one person who puts some effort and thought into their post proving that they want it more than anyone else. Your right, gay stories or begging do nothing cause a bad story just makes the person look worse.

i agree!

with all that seedbox and buffered account giveaway/trade, stats barely reflect anything about the user. also, unless u know someone personally or say by forum activity (which i doubt coz u have very few posts), you can't really figure who "wants" the invite and who "needs" them.

even though i hate the term u used "ass kissing" but i do favor the approach you made to find out the "real" deserving person.

btw, if someone posts "real" pic as he said, i do think the person wants it badly...and is trustworthy than any other person here with 100000 TB buffer.

this thread is getting better and better

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #133
    rovama's Avatar ✩✩✩✩✩✩ BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    2:55pm....

5:29pm...

7:15pm...

8:33pm...
    Long wait...so what tha heck.. lets relax

P.S. A coffee would be better for me
    Last edited by rovama; 11-03-2007 at 02:50 AM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #134
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by rovama View Post

Long wait...so what tha hell.. lets relax

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #135
    cristina1's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9

smoking is bad for you. i only smoke 20 cig/day. the 8.33 thing...it is better i guess to do it like that than using a needle.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #136
    Quote Originally Posted by cristina1 View Post

smoking is bad for you. i only smoke 20 cig/day. the 8.33 thing...it is better i guess to do it like that than using a needle.
    very few indeed

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #137
    rovama's Avatar ✩✩✩✩✩✩ BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    Quote Originally Posted by cristina1 View Post

I guess i agree with you on that... .....

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #138
    Eytan's Avatar AddicTed_To_ATB BT Rep: +2
    hey crazyspic...here is another begging post to you,sincerely, i don't expect to get the invite, i don't pretend to be the one that diserve the most this one but that kind of giveaway make me remember how i want this invite and i just want to say at least to myself:" well, i tried..."; k i will try to make it simple cuz it's almost 5.00 am here so don't expect from me to write some poetry to you but i'll promise something... i will write till i sleep in front of my screen...so i'm making some coffee right now and litsening to some techno to keep me awake/
    where to start?? let me see, you're looking for a non-trader right ?? as you can see through my previous post im not that active concerning trades but i have to say that my aim @ FST is to get this invite. anyway, i'm not here to collect tracker and i'm don't participate to tons of giveaway i just take what i need. i already have some tracker whose fill all i need to feed my brain ( music, games, movies...) and i'm fine with what i already have but as many of us i try to extend my trackers and lookin to the most glamourous and famouse(i'm tired dunno why i sad that). I'm in teh world of torrenting since a year know moreover i'm a student on computing and i'm learning mysql and DEV C++ and that why torrent,trackers and how it work fascinate me and that why i'm stuck to the torrents and all this since a long time now(i'm tired i tell ya it doesn't make sense i know).
    well besides the level 9 status it looks like a great community and i'm searching for a place where i feel welcomed and a close community.I think this tracker worth its reputation and sounds great to be there. if you give me the opporyunity to get into taht site i will feel so proud to be pat of taht and win a giveaway like taht with so many opponent make me feel even more proud because english isn't my first language so it will show that i at least lean some things from high school.
    damnit!! no more coffee, i have to be very fast from now on
    back to me ( hurry hurry); i will definitly use this account if you give me this opportunity but like i said first i doubt i will win just make you waste your time anyway, if i win i will take care of this lil jewel like my eyes and won't trade this account first by respect for you and second seriously is there still people tradind ftn(account) if you have it you have erything there is no need for that( hurry) and third i already have some nice trackers so like i said i don't need something more even if i learned from philosophia in school that when you really need something and you finally have then you want something else and that human being is never satisfied(damn wthat the connection beteween ftn and philosophia anyway).m8 i stayed awake for about 2 hours now trying to telling you that i really want this invite and i hope i didn't make YOU sleep with my thoughts now i'm feelin really tired reall....

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #139
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    you cant even stay awake paste 5 am. I think your not cut out for this tracker.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #140
    Eytan's Avatar AddicTed_To_ATB BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyspic View Post
    you cant even stay awake paste 5 am. I think your not cut out for this tracker.
    well today i had some test to do it was a really tough day i have to go to high school in less than 4 hours from now and i'm tired and i have a headhache so sorry but i think that studies are more important than torrents and trackers. ..... now you want me to prove that i really want it fine i'm here...and 'm going to make some more coffee..
    Last edited by Eytan; 11-03-2007 at 04:51 AM.

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast