Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: lvl 9 (the best one) GIVEAWAY

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Well..
    I'm a 19 years old been looking for a lvl 9 site from about 2 years and nothing available that's why I stops going out from my home and promise my self that I won't till I get one. because when I do(Went outside)every body laughing at me and said that I even Cant get a lvl9 invite .

so plz set me free .

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Kingdom07's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    ineed it coz idont have any good tracker

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    FileZ's Avatar WingChun Player BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Hope to be real

lol

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Great giveaaway m8

Why me coz i had a dream, dream about the finest tracker in the world with the great community and huge content and now u have a chance to realize my dream or destroy it like other ppl done plz m8 do it for me i will be ur debtor to the end of life

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    SKGunners's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Well, I won't say much. Check my post history. The creativity is all in there as a proof. BTW, good giveaway. I hope the most deserving one wins.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    As i read this meaning i immediately thought of you all we need is a pic of you to go with the description

Main Entry: su·pe·ri·or Pronunciation: \su̇-ˈpir-ē-ər\ Function:adjective Etymology:Middle English, from Middle French, from Latin, comparative of superus upper, from super over, above — more at over

1:situated higher up : upper

2: of higher rank, quality, or importance

3: courageously or serenely indifferent (as to something painful or disheartening)

4 a: greater in quantity or numbers <escaped by superior speed> b: excellent of its kind : better <her superior memory>

5: being a superscript

6: : more comprehensive <a genus is superior to a species>

i have no current serious medical issues but i am afraid i might have if i dont get an invite
    Last edited by Sbetter; 11-02-2007 at 09:47 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    why i deserve the invite: I don't know if i deserve it, or even need it. Because i don't know what "It" really is. I know which tracker it is, I just don't know much about it. But the curiosity has been burning a hole in my brain for months. It's causing me to lose sleep. A few weeks ago it got real bad. I couldn't sleep for 3 days strait. I was so tired at work. I started really fu@king up. If that wasn't bad enough. I was late 2 days in a row. I got suspeded for 3 day without pay. The first day back from my suspension, I was late again. That was it. They told me I was fired. I haven't seen a paycheck it 3 weeks. I am currently in arbitration, trying to get my job back. I can't afford to pay my mortgage and I'm sooo fu@king stressssed out! argh! I'm spiraling into a whirlwind of depression. I went to see my doc. He prescribed me some drugs. They seemed to make me feel better. That didn't last long. I tried upping the dosage, that didn't help either. But damn did they ever block me up. I haven't had a movement in a few days now. So I went back to the doc. He sent me to a shrink. The shrink sat me down and made me tell him my life story, days of nothing but me talking. Until finaly he told me that i have to get to the root of the problem. He said you need to find out whats behind that door. I need to know what I'm missing at *** Please help me! Nobody else will listen! Please, i'm begging. I'm on my hands and knees. sh1t! there goes my back...somebody call 911

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    sense's Avatar no soup for you! BT Rep: +5
    I am pretty sure give aways are not allowed at FTN (unless you obtain their permission first). Hopefully you did obtain their permission, it would suck for the winner and giver to end up with two disabled accounts.
    Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    wildseed's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    well... if you like me surfing, than i guess i can grab this one...

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    ok ok i will take it

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast