Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: lvl 9 (the best one) GIVEAWAY

BANNED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    ok guys a lot of you are kissing his ass, so now who's gonna go the extra mile and lick his balls?

nice giveaway assuming its an invite.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    melatonin's Avatar the entertainer™ BT Rep: +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90BT Rep +90
    hell yeah i am the only one who deserve it cos i am jester the entertainer, i heard there is no good fun on their forum and i am gonna cheer the forums up_ also we entertainers or jesters always welcomed and had free access to every special place on the castles so i got to follow my ancestors path mate now shoot me that invite

lol and for the asskissin' part errm eeerm, can we go to the castle cellars i'll tell you something special

Quote Originally Posted by crazyspic View Post
    ok i am feeling generious right now so the topic says it all. Some rules:

1) no PM only paste here
    2) follow rule #1
    3) other than rule 1 and 2 no rules

Tell me why u deserve a invite. No restirctions on who i might give a invite to. Everyone has a good ratio or speed they can come up with so those are worthless. I want some major ass kissing here. Tell me about how you are dieing of cancer and you last wish on earth is to have free leech. The most creative post wins.
    " Verba Volant Scripta Manent "

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    JA's Avatar //Me<3You!? BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I've seen better hehe
    eee

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    kyushizzl's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    A man who's trying to be a good man
    but isn't, because he can't not take
    whatever's said to him as judgement.
    It causes him, as he puts it, to react.
    His face and neck redden and bloat,
    a thick blue vein bulges up his forehead
    and bisects his bald pate, scaring his children
    but provoking hilarity at work
    where one guy likes to get his goat
    by pasting pro-choice bumper stickers
    on his computer screen while he's in the john,
    then gathers a group into the next cubicle
    to watch when he comes back.
    He has talked to his minister and to his wife
    about learning how not to react,
    to make a joke, and he has tried to make jokes,
    but his voice gets tense, they come out flat,
    so even his joke becomes a joke at his expense,
    another thing to laugh at him about.
    He has thought to turn to them and ask,
    Why don't you like me? What have I done to you?
    But he has been told already all his life:
    self-righteous goody two-shoes, a stick up your ass.
    They are right. He has never never never gotten along.
    He says nothing this time, just peels off the bumper sticker,
    crumples it gently, and places it gently
    by his mousepad to dispose of later properly,
    comparing his suffering to Christ's in Gethsemane
    spat upon and mocked (his minister's advice),
    and tries a smile that twists into a grimace,
    which starts the hot blood rising into his face.
    This is what they came for, to see dickhead,
    the bulging vein, the skull stoplight-red,
    and indeed it is remarkable how gorged it gets
    as if his torso had become a helium pump,
    so, except for him whose eyes are shut tight,
    they burst into laughter exactly at the moment
    cruelty turns into astonishment.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #35
    Isimeria's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I need it because i heard there is no ratio rulle, it's a good tracker for 0-day , pretime and this sounds great for me It's all I need (a best lvl9 invite ) If i'm dying or not for this invite...you can see in my post: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...t-trade-238472

I hope my retirement will be verry soon !
    cheers
    Last edited by slither57; 11-02-2007 at 10:22 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #36
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    I absolutely hate telling “I am the most deserving man”…no I am not so instead I will just point out...
    • i use same nick "squirr3l" in all tracker so it's quite easy to look me up. If you see me in other tracker and want to confirm it's me, just drop a pm.
    • since i use same nick almost everywhere, i try not commit mistakes...because i can easily be caught (but that should not suggest I commit mistakes if won’t be caught) beside personal opinion of "fairness", that's another reason i don't trade, cheat, and try not to badmouth others.
    • I do NOT trade or cheat. Feel free to check my history here or any other tracker.
    • I can provide working links, screenies to all the trackers I am in (with today’s date on it), negative and positive stuff…and everything you want
    • Ratio: I have “Inf” stat in many trackers.
    Why I want (or much like i need it xD)?

+ Diversity of content: I am member of such categorized as "lvl 1" tracker to "lvl 5" tracker or even trackers that are not categorized. I am tired of "diversity of content" in these tracker: some have something and others have lil portion of "something" ...so i always have wished if there was a tracker which pretty much had majority of something...which as from i hear/read, when it comes to scene releases are no other than this one.

+ No ratio System:Recently I found out that this tracker does not have ratio system anymore instead 32 hrs seed or 1:1 ratio. I admit that I might have problem getting 1:1 ratio considering my PC vs seedboxs. But, hey, I can easily seed 32 hours for each torrent. In fact, for 100% of my upload I have seeded at least 72 hrs in any tracker and for downloads I would say 95% I have seeded for 72 + hrs. If you need proof, just shoot me a PM, I can provide you detail of all my upload / snatch list along with seed hrs for every tracker I can. (am i talking about the right "best lvl 9"?)

Community: I have heard good stuff about the community (forum, irc, mods, and most of all the members). It takes me ~ an hour to check in and provide comments/ feedback in forum of different trackers. I don’t want to involve myself with those…n I know I don’t have to be in IRC, post in forum but when I am part of a community and especially taking benefits from it…I feel guilty if I don’t participate. And, as already said, since all these trackers have “diverse content”…I get something from somewhere and something from somewhere else…and thus I tend to participate [more or less] in all of them. So, whoever would be kind to consider me for an invite, is doing a great favor to me, since this lvl 9 tracker has great content and all of scene…I will quit other scene trackers…that’s a great relief to me.

Content: I am NOT looking for an invite because it’s rare, neither because I am collector (no I am not)…but because I am impressed by the content. I hear pretime is damnly quick . In addition to that, I am college student (freshman lol) so I do need some time to spend with e-learning trackers, study and of course life But on the other hand, I am quite attached with torrenting. So I want to enjoy the most out of torrenting, meanwhile manage time for study and life as well.

I would love u forever...actually, i already have...coz of this giveaway :love:

P.S. nice giveaway + rules
    Last edited by squirr3l; 11-02-2007 at 10:43 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #37
    Retired...... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by 3toom View Post
    ineed it coz idont have any good tracker
    u mean all the other trackers below the lvl 9 are bad?
    Last edited by raj3186; 11-02-2007 at 10:40 AM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #38
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    Quote Originally Posted by raj3186 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 3toom View Post
    ineed it coz idont have any good tracker
    u mean all the other trackers below the lvl 9 are bad?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #39
    Tristan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I'm not trader
    paparapa
    I will love you
    paparapa
    When I win it
    paparapa
    I want seeding
    paparapa
    so just choose me
    paparapa

bye ;]

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #40
    10 HUT! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    You should give it to Presto, he's dying for one... and he's a great guy and deserves it...

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast