Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i need

Ghost+Rider's Avatar Trading=Sux BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Keep on looking with an attitude like that the community sites don't want you and they HATE traders
    Chill down if u think there are no traders at Uk-t..5/6 of my known friends there are big traders
    Live as totally and as passionately as possible,because it is through intense living that you will find the divine.The divine is nothing but the life lived at optimum,with total abandon,a dance danced so totally that the dancer disappears;only the dance remains.Then u have found and u have come home.

Pls don't make trackers your dream/ambition,There is much more to do in your life!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Keep on looking with an attitude like that the community sites don't want you and they HATE traders
    back to hell plz

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    ibnahmed's Avatar still employed BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    [/quote]
    (the unforgiven retired trader) its me

[/quote]

there is no need to seek forgiveness (for this matter)
    beleive me, if u ask for forgiveness here, u will be humiliated by people who u feel so sick to go down to their level
    (u dont know what they do behind FST forums, that everyone can show)
    u dont know what they do in PMs
    u dont know what they do in the private forums available here.
    -- there are two of them btw--
    Last edited by ibnahmed; 11-04-2007 at 03:47 PM.

Left out

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80BT Rep +80
    i am not sure if you are being sarcastic with that sig supper but u are just trying to trade again. if you are not being sarcastic i agree with ibnahmed.

anyways bud, goodluck!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    alin18's Avatar Ipwn Music Staff BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    no trade man not good

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    (the unforgiven retired trader) its me

[/quote]

there is no need to seek forgiveness (for this matter)
    beleive me, if u ask for forgiveness here, u will be humiliated by people who u feel so sick to go down to their level
    (u dont know what they do behind FST forums, that everyone can show)
    u dont know what they do in PMs
    u dont know what they do in the private forums available here.
    -- there are two of them btw--[/quote]

100% i agree with u

and my sig its just show why iam tradeing right now

1- if u ask any mod to give u invite for free thay say no u had no respact to the trackers u are trader even i relly stoped

2- anti trader(most of them fake and i know some of them were so active traders in TP before) when thay do giveaways u will find in them rules word like (traders not allowed)

3-but when traders make big giveaway u c all anti traders asking for some even the inviter is big trader but thay are in this case dont mind

4-mods dont wanna make giveaways like weekly and even thay will do that it will be for anti traders too

5-all i just need is uk-t and then i dont need to trader any more i dont trade for fun here i just trader coz i love to be in that community so i had no other options to stop tradeing

thats it oh and u dont have to make fun of me coz of this openion and u dont have to swear at me too thanx
    Last edited by supper; 11-04-2007 at 06:47 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    So you want U*-* for the community?
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Quote Originally Posted by spark View Post
    So you want U*-* for the community?
    no coz i want it to trade it away spark

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    spark's Avatar Super Seeder BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55

ok anti
    <NES> lol
    <NES> I download something from Napster
    <NES> And the same guy I downloaded it from starts downloading it from me when I'm done
    <NES> I message him and say "What are you doing? I just got that from you"
    <NES> "getting my song back fucker"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12