Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bitme problem

xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    my account was disabled today. Is there any way to find out why? It's under my same name xJohnxSmithx as with all my trackers. I never cheat. I gave a few invites away, I am trying to get a hold of these people...
    Last edited by xJohnxSmithx; 11-03-2007 at 07:28 AM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    They do have an irc channel, you can start there:

The official IRC channel is #BitMe on the LostIRC network. (irc.LostIRC.org)

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    thanks
    I don't know how to use irc though. I also don't wanna beg for my account back. I just wanna know what happened. I could always make get another account going on a different IP but I have a sour taste in my mouth from this and am just as happy using docs.torrents. they have just as much stuff as bitme. Is there anyway for me to find out what happened without going on an irc?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    maybe coz u useing the same user name there as here and thay didnt liked u to give away invites any way sorry for ur losse m8 i hope u get it back

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    It's really no loss to me. Just annoying. I just hope it wasn't hacked or something. I think the last time i gave a bitme invite here was a month ago. so i don't know if thats the reason.
    anyways thanks for your reply, any ideas are welcome

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    psxcite's Avatar Pimpilicious Penguin
    If you gave away an invite here, then I bet that's it. Regardless of when, they can search through old threads just like anyone else. Bitme and BitmeTV invites are strictly for friends only.

Maybe the guy you invited cheated and and when asked where he got the invite, fessed up to the forum. I have seen people in their irc say "sure, ban me...I will just get another invite from a forum again."
    "Dude, where's my rar?"

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    so what's the lesson? don't give away invites here? Some of the best bit torrenters are here. You guys are way better than my real friends at keeping ratios. I always gotta learn the hard way...

If anybody knows any staff there, could you ask about me please. Like i said i just wanna know, I'm not asking for my account back.
    thanks.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    no man the lesson is that dont use the same user name on all your trackers and forums

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    zedex's Avatar Borat Brother BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    oops sorry about the double post
    Last edited by zedex; 11-03-2007 at 08:44 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    too late for that. all my trackers are the same name. all the way up. Maybe i should make a new account here then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast