Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Demonoid often loads blank page

man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I have faced a very unique problem while surfing through Demonoid in the last few days.

A lot of times when I click on a link or search for a torrent or something, I get a completely blank page. I then click refresh a few times and the page loads fine. I havent faced this problem on any other site. I'm using Firefox.

Has anyone else faced a similar problem or has a solution?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Living on the edge BT Rep: +4
    ya it was down now its working fine.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    kaffeine's Avatar No queda el tiempo
    I have the same problem. Sometimes I can't even get the main page to load in order to log in... really annoying. I've cleared cache and cookies and it didn't help.
    But when I browse it with a proxy I never have this problem.
    So there you go.
    This is just like that drug trip I saw in that movie while I was on that drug trip.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by dave12 View Post
    ya it was down now its working fine.
    Nah.. I'm not talking abt when its down. I'm saying that it randomly loads a completely blank (white) browser page several times when I surf demonoid.

Anyone have any idea why could this be happening?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by man2069us View Post
    Nah.. I'm not talking abt when its down. I'm saying that it randomly loads a completely blank (white) browser page several times when I surf demonoid.

Anyone have any idea why could this be happening?
    Yes, the same thing happened with me today. Dont know if the problem persisted in the previous days. My problem was slightly different and bizzare. I couldn't download any .torrent files though the same blank page came even while i was searching through pages, but after refreshing twice or thrice, the pages displayed. I refreshed the 'download torrent' link atleast 40-50 times but of no use. Finally i tried logging through a proxy and everything is fine.

I thought it was problem with my browser or my antivirus cause even other sites open after refreshing 5-6 or sometimes even 10-15 times. lol

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    nice work

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by thetornado View Post
    nice work
    Wow, nice start, 2 posts and both 2 words that added nothing to the thread!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    does it happen to you as well, that demonid doesn't record your ratio stats correctly? i don't really care, but i think i have uploaded like 10gigs that never appeared in my profile.
    tried to browse the page everytime my ip changes but no success. does the site even have a passkey system?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    nice work
    Dude. If you wanna increase your post count to get to the invites section and don't wanna use any part of your brain, maybe you should go to Lounge and post in the "last one to post gets ..." threads.

Here you are just being a general troll. Infact even trolls generally have something more meaningful to say than just using random words.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by man2069us View Post
    nice work
    Dude. If you wanna increase your post count to get to the invites section and don't wanna use any part of your brain, maybe you should go to Lounge and post in the "last one to post gets ..." threads.

Here you are just being a general troll. Infact even trolls generally have something more meaningful to say than just using random words.
    hehe....^

same thing happens to me,,,
    even i tot sumthing was rong with my comp ..reinstalled firefox and i removed nod antivirus....it didnt help matters much anyways...my comp is antivirus free since 1 week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast